Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

mancunian blue said:
its cos there bored and they dont have these exciting times like us =)

Just good to chat to City fans about Lescott seeing as thats an ongoing saga at the mo.

Also funny to see people claim they are mates with a player who used to play with Lescott, but doesnt any more, but is a Man City fan, and they know them really well. Luckily the former player in question was having a chat with Lescott over a Starbucks in the Caribean where Lescott and this former player must have both been on holiday at the same time. Surpised to see each other at the same resort the 2 players caught up on all the usual things to do with their families and the price of petrol at the moment (i have it on good authority that Lescott is very unhappy about this as the moment!), after this and as the friends stroll along the white sun kissed sand the conversation turns to football and the former player asks Lescott if he'd consider playing for City. "For sure" says Lescott but in a mimicked gangsta way like "fow show" before making a gangsta sign with his right hand. The two friends laugh at this and begin their walk back to the resort where their staying.

After bidding each other good bye with a firm shake of the hand that quickly becomes a man hug with plenty of patting on the back both friends head back to their rooms.

Bitterblue's friend gets back to his room to find the phoen ringing... its none other then Bitterblue himself. Bitterblue out of the blue (excuse the pun) happened to see that Lescott was on hols at the same resort after picking up a copy of Klingon weekly and enquires if he's seen him wandering around in his speedo's. "Funny you should say that actually as i've just been having a skinny latte with him" replies BitterBlue's friend... actually he was saying he'd be interested in joining City you know. Bitterblue can't hide his excitment and cuts short the conversation to post on Blue Moon.

What are the chances eh?!

ToffeeAndy said:
mancunian blue said:

Just good to chat to City fans about Lescott seeing as thats an ongoing saga at the mo.

Also funny to see people claim they are mates with a player who used to play with Lescott, but doesnt any more, but is a Man City fan, and they know them really well. Luckily the former player in question was having a chat with Lescott over a Starbucks in the Caribean where Lescott and this former player must have both been on holiday at the same time. Surpised to see each other at the same resort the 2 players caught up on all the usual things to do with their families and the price of petrol at the moment (i have it on good authority that Lescott is very unhappy about this as the moment!), after this and as the friends stroll along the white sun kissed sand the conversation turns to football and the former player asks Lescott if he'd consider playing for City. "For sure" says Lescott but in a mimicked gangsta way like "fow show" before making a gangsta sign with his right hand. The two friends laugh at this and begin their walk back to the resort where their staying.

After bidding each other good bye with a firm shake of the hand that quickly becomes a man hug with plenty of patting on the back both friends head back to their rooms.

Bitterblue's friend gets back to his room to find the phoen ringing... its none other then Bitterblue himself. Bitterblue out of the blue (excuse the pun) happened to see that Lescott was on hols at the same resort after picking up a copy of Klingon weekly and enquires if he's seen him wandering around in his speedo's. "Funny you should say that actually as i've just been having a skinny latte with him" replies BitterBlue's friend... actually he was saying he'd be interested in joining City you know. Bitterblue can't hide his excitment and cuts short the conversation to post on Blue Moon.

Haha, like it.

You must be really bored at work.

ToffeeAndy said:
mancunian blue said:

:-) Funny....

On a serious note... As an Evertonian, do you think he's gonna leave ???? plus is he as good as people make out ???

micky_blue said:
I also think that Lescott will end up signing - Everton have got Jagielka, Yobo, Baines and Howard on long term deals but not Lescott?

They need a right back, FA cup final showed that; would not surprise me if Micah went to them opeing up a place for Johnson for us.

well I certainly hope so!

Lescott signed a 5 year deal in March.

Johnny_on said:
ToffeeAndy said:
mancunian blue said:

:-) Funny....

On a serious note... As an Evertonian, do you think he's gonna leave ???? plus is he as good as people make out ???

Me, as an Evertonian does think he will leave but you would be very mistaken if you thought he'll go cheap. If he does end up with you lot you'll have a real quality defender. I'd miss him a great deal but I don't think he's irreplacable and would trust Moyes to buy a capable replacement with the money with maybe a little to spare.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Johnny_on said:

Unlikely , and on a good day , yes .

Cheers, do you not want to take Jo off our hands??? .. straight swap :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.