Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

mancunian blue said:
its cos there bored and they dont have these exciting times like us =)

We're not excited as we've seen it all before .
I can understand your lads getting excited at the prospect of playing in the Prem against teams like Everton . Nothing wrong with that . ;o)

:-) Funny....

On a serious note... As an Evertonian, do you think he's gonna leave ???? plus is he as good as people make out ???

It depends really on how much City really want him. I think one of the papers today (think it might have been the daily fail) reported you'd bid £16m for him. If thats true (and your working on the usual process of offering a lower amount then your willing to pay) i'd imagine you'd get him for about £20m. It really depends though as I think we could end up pricing you out of the market, with other players like Upson a more realistic option.

As for the 2nd question, yeah he's really good to be honest. His displays for Engalnd have been a bit nervy, but day to day premier league he's composed, strong, quick, intellegent, excellent positional sense, good distrubuter of the ball.

He has a blip for a few games every season it seems where he looks awful, but once he comes out of it he's a total rock again.

As he can also play left back (although doesn't reall like to) you'd be getting a kind of 2 for 1 deal with him.

I'd be sad to see him go but i'd trust Moyes to buy someone nearly as good for a fraction of the £20m+ we'd get from you's.

Johnny_on said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Johnny_on said:
On a serious note... As an Evertonian, do you think he's gonna leave ???? plus is he as good as people make out ???

Unlikely , and on a good day , yes .

Cheers, do you not want to take Jo off our hands??? .. straight swap :-)

Where would you play Hibbert or Osman though ?

Really not too bothered about Lescott. Good player but nothing special imo....

I have never placed any news from sources i have in business ..our computer services consultant is in and out of the Eastlands offices . On Friday last week and this morning he picked up the |Lescott deal is off understood to be 18.5 million and 96K per month linked to the clubs postion in the league and silverware achieved in the term of the contract offered off being4 years with a buy out clause of 25 million should either party need to use it. I am a big fan of Lecott and wished we could get him ..which is now dead and buried. He did mention the Tevez and Eto,o offers were looking good and a bid to be offered for Upson to West ham ..the amount unknown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.