Status
Not open for further replies.
morleyswife said:
terry4everblue said:
please city fans move on.
lescott i pure class.
why would he join your club??
everton will finish 5th and you 7th

High expecations then or are you consolidating for the 4th year running?

arsenal will be stronger without cashbayor and cashtoure.
aston villa is miles better then you.
hughes will be sacked by november..

I think Lescott will be a city player by the weekend, Moyes will not be able to stop him no matter how much he wants him to stay.

Everton cannot compete with the wages we are offering and if the player refuses play then he would have no option but to sell him.

I would expect this deal to move very fast tomorrow/ Friday and he will play some part on Saturday

terry4everblue said:
mattyctid said:
why would he join our club? because he wants too?

the papers is bs.
you can't trust them.
why don't you ask spursmad321 haha
last time i was here jt was a done deal but what happend??

so your telling me that he hasnt handed in a transfer request and that the statement released by Everton yesterday was made up?

terry4everblue said:
morleyswife said:

How did you get on with your GCSE's this year?

Yer right, just like all the bin dippers at Shell Stanlow!

terry4everblue said:
the papers is bs.
you can't trust them.
why don't you ask spursmad321 haha
last time i was here jt was a done deal but what happend??

Moyes himself said Lescott put in a written transfer request you tit.

terry4everblue said:
morleyswife said:

go on your own forum, that is if you haven't been banned from there !!!!

terry4everblue said:
morleyswife said:

haha and i thought united fans talked shit, you will finish third again this season, sack another 2 managers, and your sqaud will get a year older without replacing them with other world class players, and how can you call adebayor cashbayor and toure cashtoure, you started the money game with cashley cole and rest of your pathetic excuss of a squad, your about as good as predicting finishing places as mark lawerance is at predicting match day scores.

city wonderland said:
I think Lescott will be a city player by the weekend, Moyes will not be able to stop him no matter how much he wants him to stay.

Everton cannot compete with the wages we are offering and if the player refuses play then he would have no option but to sell him.

I would expect this deal to move very fast tomorrow/ Friday and he will play some part on Saturday

Sorry if I sound stupid but why can Moyes not stop him? Lescott has a contract with Everton until 2012. Unless Moyes gives his okay, Lescott won't be going anywhere no matter how much money we offer Everton.

If Lescott refuses to play he will fuck up his chances to play in the World Cup, I sincerely doubt he will do that.

Interesting - thought you said earlier in the thread that "Lescott is a City player" and that Everton fans should "get used to it"?

I did but you cant account for Moyes willing to block the deal even if it ruins your prospects for this season. He is being illogical and after what hes said would look a fool if it happens.

Hope it does happen now, if not we will still get him I just think it will be January or maybe the end of the season.

If we get him now great I am not bothered though we will get in the cover we need thats all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.