Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, just out of curiousity why are people believing anything stu9488 is saying?

If he was really working where he claims he works and if he was who he claims he is and has the ITK information he claims he has, why would he be allowed to share this kind of information on a public message board?

terryforever has left us, however, i have had to delete a couple of replies regarding window licking and people being "retarded" not any more hey, we are not going to drop to his level are we?

city wonderland said:
Sorry if I sound stupid but why can Moyes not stop him? Lescott has a contract with Everton until 2012. Unless Moyes gives his okay, Lescott won't be going anywhere no matter how much money we offer Everton.

If Lescott refuses to play he will fuck up his chances to play in the World Cup, I sincerely doubt he will do that.

Hmmm because very few managers have anything to do with transfers anymore, how often have boards sold players from underneath the manager, without their knowledge? I think this has more to do with the Everton board, who are desperate for cash than David Moyes - I can see them hanging him out to dry with some platitudes being said like - it was an offer too good to refuse, Joleon wanted to move, it's for the benefit of the club as a whole, etc.

I don't think Moyes will have a choice, although this is purely my personal opinion.

everton wont finish higher than 8th your squads to small and if lescot comes to us 8th spot will be pretty good for you team oh and good little run in one of the cups Q/f place if you really work hard and park the bus.

avoidconfusion said:
By the way, just out of curiousity why are people believing anything stu9488 is saying?

If he was really working where he claims he works and if he was who he claims he is and has the ITK information he claims he has, why would he be allowed to share this kind of information on a public message board?

Let's get a posse together!

avoidconfusion said:

i think he is chatting shit but that is only my opinion

Stu back in January on mancityfans:

Hi guys I've just joined this site so apologies for not knowing you all, I am very close to an ex-city player who is still very much in the mix at city, he has no knowledge whatsoever of David Villa coming to city, he told me about the takeover before it was announced and I knew about SWP returning a good 2-3 days before british press had it so I have good reason to believe him, BUT he did tell me that there is a big name signing on the way and he does not know, yet, who that is. I promise I will let you guys know as soon as i do. And Santa Cruz deal is "advanced"

Stu

Hi guys I do have an update on RSC, I have been told the deal is close to completion and the fee is £17.5Million this should go through in the next 2-3 days, also Scott Parker is also advanced fee around £7Million will update when I know more

He also made claims that we agreed personal terms with Scott Parker, Luis Fabiano, David Villa etc.

Why are so many people falling for this attention whore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.