Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoidconfusion said:
By the way, just out of curiousity why are people believing anything stu9488 is saying?

If he was really working where he claims he works and if he was who he claims he is and has the ITK information he claims he has, why would he be allowed to share this kind of information on a public message board?

I think he contradicted one or two supposed ITKs regarding a medical in one of the recent transfers and was subsequently proved to be correct.

Boots_ said:
avoidconfusion said:
By the way, just out of curiousity why are people believing anything stu9488 is saying?

If he was really working where he claims he works and if he was who he claims he is and has the ITK information he claims he has, why would he be allowed to share this kind of information on a public message board?

I think he contradicted one or two supposed ITKs regarding a medical in one of the recent transfers and was subsequently proved to be correct.

We should still burn him.

what has stu said recently?

I think its the guy that came on saying we have requested Lescotts medical file from Everton to value the player and Everton have agreed.

BlueMooner87 said:
alera said:
I think its the guy that came on saying we have requested Lescotts medical file from Everton to value the player and Everton have agreed.
is this the same stu that got the toure and adebayor stuff spot on?

Hang on I don't think we should burn him now.

de niro said:
terryforever has left us, however, i have had to delete a couple of replies regarding window licking and people being "retarded" not any more hey, we are not going to drop to his level are we?
You can't fault them with his comments. Having lived in Devon for 18 months and witnessed first hand I was going to ask Terry Fuckwit if his parents were already closely related, but you made me feel guilty. I agree we shouldn't mock the afflicted. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.