Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoidconfusion said:
stu9488 said:
Hang on a minute, I have apologised for what was posted in Jan on numerous occasions due to getting bad information. What I have posted recently has come from me and nobody else as its my job. The very fact that you keep bringing this up and I find it quite sad that you have gone through thousands of posts to find that quote, I am not and do not need to defend myself to you or anybody else, if you do not believe what I am posting BRILLIANT! but don't start making comments such as "attention whore" as I have far better things to do than come on here to get some attention. I have said I no longer get any transfer news at all and if you read my posts nothing I have posted is direct "transfer news" merely what I do on a daily basis. You don't have to read it do you? You dont have to believe it do you?

Thousands of posts? That was the very first post you did on mancityfans , took 5 seconds to find that (there is a search function you know).

I read what I want to read and comment on it as I please, the old chestnut of "if you don't believe it, don't read it" doesn't work here. I will call you a bullshitter as long as I think you are a bullshitter... and I think you are one.

Tell me, why would you be allowed to disclose this information (the one about us getting Lescott's medical information from Everton) etc. ?

I have not posted anything confidential and have the blessing of my line manager to post this. Again I dont have to defend myself to you so post what you like I am far beyond retaliating I have better things to do.

BlueMooner87 said:
to be fair to stu all of his medical info has been spot on and he did mention that he gets permission before posting info to make sure its ok to do so

It doesn't make sense. Why would Moyes publically state Lescott is not for sale, being backed by Kenwright but then Everton send City the medical information which contradicts the "not for sale" statement?

And if you want to go down the conspiracy theory line and state "it's just a public stunt to please the fans" ... then it doesn't make sense that stu is allowed to post this information on a public forum which is known to be read by the press and fans from other clubs.

stu9488 said:
i8rags said:
stu do you mean evaluate the player, or put a value on in terms of money, as i cant believe any medical team could place a value in terms of money.

No I mean Valuation, we process medical information and then use certain parts of that, (playing time number of appearences fitness levels etc) to put a Valuation together, the club then put their valuation of marketing(shirt sales etc) to ours and one valuation is then drawn up, clubs then try to agree a fee.
right thanks i get it now. but what are your valuations based on, as we clearly pay over the odds at the moment, for eg are you given inflated leeway or do you give the value as you would of done before we had money, just interested not doubting you in any way

Cake said:
twinkletoes said:
How did you get on with your GCSE's this year?

Not well would be my guess.

'Cashbayor and Cashtoure' dont quite have the same ring to them as 'Cashley Cole' do they! Obviously he read the 'Cashley Cole' in his Dad's paper and thought he would try and be clever.

Think I can hear your Mum calling...your (shoplifted) Postman Pat shapes on (shoplifted) toast are ready for you.......

Cashtoure is probably the worst attempt at a derogatory nickname i've ever read. Cashabayor (changed a bit) is only slightly better.

I am intrigued to see how this saga will end. Did Barry hand a transfer request in last season when he was angling for a move to Liverpool?

No I mean Valuation, we process medical information and then use certain parts of that, (playing time number of appearences fitness levels etc) to put a Valuation together, the club then put their valuation of marketing(shirt sales etc) to ours and one valuation is then drawn up, clubs then try to agree a fee.

Good enough for me. This sort of stuff gets people excited at the very least. Its not like he is saying we will definately sign him. It seems logical, makes sense.

stu9488 said:
i8rags said:
stu do you mean evaluate the player, or put a value on in terms of money, as i cant believe any medical team could place a value in terms of money.

Cheers stu, most of us appreciate your post. If your job is as you say the last thing other posters should do is drive you away.

After the England game, Lescott will fly into Manchester with his soon new to be team mates Barry SWP and Bridge, and have a medical. He will be a City player by tomorrow evening.

CTID

avoidconfusion said:
BlueMooner87 said:
to be fair to stu all of his medical info has been spot on and he did mention that he gets permission before posting info to make sure its ok to do so

It doesn't make sense. Why would Moyes publically state Lescott is not for sale, being backed by Kenwright but then Everton send City the medical information which contradicts the "not for sale" statement?

And if you want to go down the conspiracy theory line and state "it's just a public stunt to please the fans" ... then it doesn't make sense that stu is allowed to post this information on a public forum which is known to be read by the press and fans from other clubs.

When human beings are involved then it is very hard to guess what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.