Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff said:
but he hasnt given any medical info?? in fact he said the same when as you when asked for personal info. why do you all have to go on a witch hunt every time some one posts any kind of info ???

Her has said in the past he was given permission by mcfc to disclose info on players injuries and when we have applied for medical info, now that is bollocks my friend!

EFCJONO said:
i8rags said:
i will give you 50 quid if you can get moyes to have ben haim

Lol you don't know how desperate we are for a signing Mate, were all going to do mass Hari Kari if we get f*cked by the Arse on opening day.

Is that a promise?

Since I've posted on here Stu has been correct on Adebayor and Toure before anyone else. He's also the only ITK that has ever posted something that turned out to be true (what I've read personally).

Trust in Stu

stu9488 said:
I dont work for an agency no. Nor a Hospital, im part of MCFC Sports Science, we work within the medical department, mainly dealing with fitness and dieting, but during close season we help with medicals etc.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if your involved in MJ's dieting, I suggest an alternative career.

The Fixer said:
Wow it's really hard to say we've applied for medical info on a player when it's in the public domain, that were at advanced stages with the player.

well maybe that is the case, but why do you feel the need to come on here posting abuse?? even though where had it been said we are at advanced stages with the player???

hello said:
stu9488 said:
I dont work for an agency no. Nor a Hospital, im part of MCFC Sports Science, we work within the medical department, mainly dealing with fitness and dieting, but during close season we help with medicals etc.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if your involved in MJ's dieting, I suggest an alternative career.
pmsl

The Fixer said:
Wow it's really hard to say we've applied for medical info on a player when it's in the public domain, that were at advanced stages with the player.
There have been cases when the BBC have been running stories saying a player has had a medical and Stu has said he has not, and he's been right.

Several examples make me believe he knows what he has is talking about.

sniff said:
The Fixer said:

well maybe that is the case, but why do you feel the need to come on here posting abuse?? even though where had it been said we are at advanced stages with the player???

Chill ya fcuking beans son, i've not been abusive to the kid so wind ya neck in! i asked if people believed what he was saying!

For your info via pm with stu i asked him if he knew a certain head of mcfc medical dept he didn't!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.