Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard from a very reliable source that if one of our lads scores tonight (including De Jong) all the City players (including those on the bench) will form a eagle formation and run around like a eagle flying. This is to indicate to Hughes if Lescott said he's going to tell Moyes to fuck himself and 100% force the transfer through. If they don't do this celebration it means Lescott has no balls and said he'll leave it.

Times ticking lads!

Blue Smarties said:
I've heard from a very reliable source that if one of our lads scores tonight (including De Jong) all the City players (including those on the bench) will form a eagle formation and run around like a eagle flying. This is to indicate to Hughes if Lescott said he's going to tell Moyes to fuck himself and 100% force the transfer through. If they don't do this celebration it means Lescott has no balls and said he'll leave it.

Times ticking lads!

LOl are you serious mate or those blue smarties covered in acid :)

Stu, have Everton passed the medical background to City? If so, doesn't that suggest that they are prepared to let the player go if a valuation can be agreed?

Presumably City will submit a lower formal bid now that the player wants out.

Blue Smarties said:

Times ticking lads!

This cannot be serious...

Blue Smarties said:

Times ticking lads!

That has to be one of the most bonkers things I've read on here in a long time, and thats saying something - could they not just pick up the phone?

Inspired stuff mate!

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Blue Smarties said:

Times ticking lads!

LOl are you serious mate or those blue smarties covered in acid :)
That is total bull sh1t...They are going to make a formation of a Pigion...:-)

but he hasnt given any medical info?? in fact he said the same when as you when asked for personal info. why do you all have to go on a witch hunt every time some one posts any kind of info ???

The Fixer said:
Oh my word, do some of you seriously believe that old stu boy really works at carrington in the sports science department?

He's chatting shite, MCFC would sack anyone releasing info on players regarding injuries/medical info.
Check his past record. He's got access to information about medicals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.