Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFCJONO said:
BlueMooner87 said:
and apparantly you turned down 8 mill for him

Yeah but we are selling no one remember!!!, nor buying anyone as it now seems. I'll have £5 that Michael Ball ends up back at EFC.
i will give you 50 quid if you can get moyes to have ben haim

Tricky_Trev said:
stu9488 said:
I cant and Won't comment about the players supposed Knee problems. The difference between a formal bid and and the ones which have been rejected already are ......2 bids that we put in were to see what if any chance there was in speaking with the player. Everton rejected so we wait. Transfer request goes in so we are told to put a value on the player (thus doing it properly) we make that valuation and the club takes that to the table. If Everton accepted one of the earlier bids, we would not have to look at the Medical information we just get the player through a medical, but this one as you can imagine is slightly more difficult so it has to be done properly and within prem rules.
Ah right. It's clicked now. I see what you mean. So the info you provide to the club, and all the recommendations attributed to that info is essentially used as a bargaining tool. Everton will say they want more money, then we say "fuck off. Stu's data reveals x, y and z. Therefore he's worth no more than £20m. We aint budging. Deal with it."
No different from buying a house Stu is in effect a surveyor. Thanks for you earlier response but the way Stu

EFCJONO said:
Yeah but we are selling no one remember!!!, nor buying anyone as it now seems. I'll have £5 that Michael Ball ends up back at EFC.

He used to post on here, send him a pm and ask him.

Darker shade of Blue said:
stu9488 said:
Hi all,

The club asked for Medical information for Joleon Lescott. We now have permission to view this information so that we can make a valuation of the player. This does not mean a transfer is going ahead this just means we can make a formal valuation rather than just bidding. We should complete this valuation around tea time. It is the upto the clubs to agree a fee. Will update when I can.

How can the club ask for his medical records when they haven't been given permission to approach the player m8 ?
For this to happen , there would need to be a willingness on Evertons behalf to talk to City about Lescott , and as they have repeatedly said no , what exactly has changed in this matter ?

Nothing has changed, DSOB, Everton was always going to sell and you and your fellow fans have been played like a banjo in all this!

I would suggest that a few of you look at your board and manager, and the way that they have dealt with this issue?!

i8rags said:
EFCJONO said:
i will give you 50 quid if you can get moyes to have ben haim

Lol you don't know how desperate we are for a signing Mate, were all going to do mass Hari Kari if we get f*cked by the Arse on opening day.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Ah right. It's clicked now. I see what you mean. So the info you provide to the club, and all the recommendations attributed to that info is essentially used as a bargaining tool. Everton will say they want more money, then we say "fuck off. Stu's data reveals x, y and z. Therefore he's worth no more than £20m. We aint budging. Deal with it."
No different from buying a house Stu is in effect a surveyor. Thanks for you earlier response but the way Stu

Not a bad way of putting it actually! When buying a house you send in a surveyor who will report back to you with a price you should offer. Pretty much what were doing.

Darker shade of Blue said:
stu9488 said:
Hi all,

The club asked for Medical information for Joleon Lescott. We now have permission to view this information so that we can make a valuation of the player. This does not mean a transfer is going ahead this just means we can make a formal valuation rather than just bidding. We should complete this valuation around tea time. It is the upto the clubs to agree a fee. Will update when I can.

How can the club ask for his medical records when they haven't been given permission to approach the player m8 ?
For this to happen , there would need to be a willingness on Evertons behalf to talk to City about Lescott , and as they have repeatedly said no , what exactly has changed in this matter ?

What your forgetting pal, is that while everyone on here was talking about the Adebayor medical that had supposedly happened, Stu here was adamant that it had not. He was later proven right.

I hope you hadn't got Lescott on the back of your shirt...

Actually, I hope you did, it would be piss funny.

stu9488 said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:

Not a bad way of putting it actually! When buying a house you send in a surveyor who will report back to you with a price you should offer. Pretty much what were doing.

So, that old Rocky house the club bought, is it falling to pieces?

;-P

(I'm joking, and don't expect an answer:P)

stony said:
EFCJONO said:

If he was as good as he was at Everton I would have him back tomorrow but Walter Smith fucked his knee up. City fans who I work with were not overly impressed with him but I would have him back as cover for Baines. There are rumours also on NSNO that he is coming.

EFCJONO said:
stony said:

If he was as good as he was at Everton I would have him back tomorrow but Walter Smith fucked his knee up. City fans who I work with were not overly impressed with him but I would have him back as cover for Baines. There are rumours also on NSNO that he is coming.

He would do a job defensively, but he's a limited player these days. Shame, as he used to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.