Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I just say, for all those saying that we should sack the Lescott move and go for Hangeland, they should seriously be watching Scotland now, he looks like a bad Spencer Prior!!!!! Arsenal are welcome to him, and please don't give me that tosh about a good player in a bad team.

The Fixer said:
I just find it hard to believe that mcfc would give stu the go-ahead to post info regarding medical info on an internet forum. The last thing city need is info leaking out that Lescotts bmi is being transfered to city for due diligence on his physical condition. Just my opinion.
Correctamundo...and to be honest,why would someone with such a prestigious job want to?

exiled in munich said:
can I just say, for all those saying that we should sack the Lescott move and go for Hangeland, they should seriously be watching Scotland now, he looks like a bad Spencer Prior!!!!! Arsenal are welcome to him, and please don't give me that tosh about a good player in a bad team.

Come on mate,give him a break.
Thats's the "cream" of Scottish football he's up against there.

blue monkey said:
The Fixer said:
I just find it hard to believe that mcfc would give stu the go-ahead to post info regarding medical info on an internet forum. The last thing city need is info leaking out that Lescotts bmi is being transfered to city for due diligence on his physical condition. Just my opinion.
Correctamundo...and to be honest,why would someone with such a prestigious job want to?

hmmm, because the rest of us are news hungry bloodhounds who want to cheat the papers and we haven't got such a job, we all work in normal run of the mill jobs with no connections to football whatsoever....

The Fixer said:

he hasn't acctually posted anything confidential just that they have been asked to asses a player, that everton have give the go ahead to do this. And in the case off toure that he passed his medical and such no specific details.

exiled in munich said:

agreed mate, not a bad player but something of a one season wonder

RobbieBrewer said:
exiled in Mu**ch said:

Come on mate,give him a break.
Thats's the "cream" of Scottish football he's up against there.

so you agree then? He is shocking

blue monkey said:
The Fixer said:

i agree with you, but i dont slag the guy in piccadilly bus station who reckons hes bruce springstien even though i have an inkling that he aint. people will think what they want, no matter how much you shoe them the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.