Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
california blue said:
Hey Stu - Quick question - Its been about an hour since you last reported that what you were going to be doing was completed in an hour or so. What can we conclude from our presumptions of your results pertaining to the previously mentioned said player to which we have an interest and can conclude that we are interested that the results can be positive in nature? confused?

I was going to post it up, but then hesitated after seeing the daft comments on here. Nothing I have posted is putting the club or myself in any danger and I find it ridiculous that other "city fans" such as myself find the need to put abusive comments on a forum. But as you asked we completed what we needed to do from our side and a valuation was made. Now in the hands of the club.

stu9488 said:
california blue said:
Hey Stu - Quick question - Its been about an hour since you last reported that what you were going to be doing was completed in an hour or so. What can we conclude from our presumptions of your results pertaining to the previously mentioned said player to which we have an interest and can conclude that we are interested that the results can be positive in nature? confused?

I was going to post it up, but then hesitated after seeing the daft comments on here. Nothing I have posted is putting the club or myself in any danger and I find it ridiculous that other "city fans" such as myself find the need to put abusive comments on a forum. But as you asked we completed what we needed to do from our side and a valuation was made. Now in the hands of the club.
ignore the dicks stu, they are the minority

stu9488 said:
california blue said:

Stu just post it anyway, those that want to read and believe will, those that don't will burn people in black hats, crooked noses and have cats called Salem, bugger them my friend. If I were in the same position as you I would post it, but then the only secrets I can tell you is how many servers there are in Audi's CAD suite, lol

stu9488 said:
california blue said:

i appreciate your posts Stu and take them at face value, i think though that what you should realise people are trying to point out is that this time it's slightly different.......

although JL has put in a request, it has been firmly rejected AND AS IT STANDS Moyes has said he is not leaving the club - your info contradicts the public Everton stance and as such is very interesting news (if true) becasue it would imply that they are happy to sell us JL if we can agree a fee.

considering these threads are monitored by club staff and reporters then it is odd that you are allowed to post such privy info at this moment and therefore if the club has given you permission then in this case i would be surprised.

you would think that with the pending game at blackburn only a couple off days away that while stu and the team were assesing there side off the valuation that the other team would have been sat round a table makink up the other half off the valuation so it would be ready to put streight to everton, weather that be tonight tomorrow or friday to make lescott a starter come 3pm saturday
p.s. thanks for the update stu.

Rammy Blue said:
stu9488 said:

i appreciate your posts Stu and take them at face value, i think though that what you should realise people are trying to point out is that this time it's slightly different.......

although JL has put in a request, it has been firmly rejected AND AS IT STANDS Moyes has said he is not leaving the club - your info contradicts the public Everton stance and as such is very interesting news (if true) becasue it would imply that they are happy to sell us JL if we can agree a fee.

considering these threads are monitored by club staff and reporters then it is odd that you are allowed to post such privy info at this moment and therefore if the club has given you permission then in this case i would be surprised.

it doesn't really it just means that they will let us make an official bid doesn't mean they will accept it

g180aj said:
Rammy Blue said:

it doesn't really it just means that they will let us make an official bid doesn't mean they will accept it

Exactly, which is what Stu has said all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.