Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
g180aj said:
Rammy Blue said:
i appreciate your posts Stu and take them at face value, i think though that what you should realise people are trying to point out is that this time it's slightly different.......

although JL has put in a request, it has been firmly rejected AND AS IT STANDS Moyes has said he is not leaving the club - your info contradicts the public Everton stance and as such is very interesting news (if true) becasue it would imply that they are happy to sell us JL if we can agree a fee.

considering these threads are monitored by club staff and reporters then it is odd that you are allowed to post such privy info at this moment and therefore if the club has given you permission then in this case i would be surprised.

it doesn't really it just means that they will let us make an official bid doesn't mean they will accept it

Yes thats spot on! As stated earlier on numerous occasions, this does not mean a transfer will take place its merely a starting block. Which is why I can post this, I am not aloud and will not post anything regarding the valuation figure or any of the players medical information. I have no idea if and when a bid will be placed and the only thing I will be able to comment on if it goes ahead will be the time of the medical and the outcome.

Lark Lane Blue said:
g180aj said:
it doesn't really it just means that they will let us make an official bid doesn't mean they will accept it

Exactly, which is what Stu has said all along.

don't get me wrong fellas, i personally believe Stu and fully expect us to do the deal with Everton for Lescott.

our previous bids were official but the difference now is the handing in of the transfer request, if Everton have released the medical info to City then of course a deal will be brokered - you are both being rather naive if you think they will reject our offers and hang on to the player now.

cheers stu!! anyone else think we're cutting this abit fine though??? should have had the defence sorted first!! would have been easier getting lescott straight in first rather than trying to rush it through now so close to the start of the season!!

stu9488 said:
g180aj said:

Yes thats spot on! As stated earlier on numerous occasions, this does not mean a transfer will take place its merely a starting block. Which is why I can post this, I am not aloud and will not post anything regarding the valuation figure or any of the players medical information. I have no idea if and when a bid will be placed and the only thing I will be able to comment on if it goes ahead will be the time of the medical and the outcome.
good lad well done stu

Rammy Blue said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
Exactly, which is what Stu has said all along.

don't get me wrong fellas, i personally believe Stu and fully expect us to do the deal with Everton for Lescott.

our previous bids were official but the difference now is the handing in of the transfer request, if Everton have released the medical info to City then of course a deal will be brokered - you are both being rather naive if you think they will reject our offers and hang on to the player now.

maybe youre the nieve one mate so far they have just said no and that he will not be sold and as stu said this doesn't mean it will go thru but that it is a good sign. For me untill he signs anything can happen.

g180aj said:
Rammy Blue said:

maybe youre the nieve one mate so far they have just said no and that he will not be sold and as stu said this doesn't mean it will go thru but that it is a good sign. For me untill he signs anything can happen.

do you want a bet?

;)

I've heard from a very reliable source that if one of our lads scores tonight (including De Jong) all the City players (including those on the bench) will form a eagle formation and run around like a eagle flying. This is to indicate to Hughes if Lescott said he's going to tell Moyes to fuck himself and 100% force the transfer through. If they don't do this celebration it means Lescott has no balls and said he'll leave it.

Times ticking lads!

LOL

DSOB seems to have gone off in a huff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.