Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Phil said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
And you wonder why everybody ignores you m8 .
Obviously everone doen't ignore him, mancity dan responded positively to him and i have seen many of alera's post's, he talks some sense. But on another note i guess it is best to be ignored than for everyone on this forum to think you are a biased, hypocritical, deluded, ignorant bell end... but, thats just my opinion.

Thanks Phil

Blue Phil said:
Obviously everone doen't ignore him, mancity dan responded positively to him and i have seen many of alera's post's, he talks some sense. But on another note i guess it is best to be ignored than for everyone on this forum to think you are a biased, hypocritical, deluded, ignorant bell end... but, thats just my opinion.

What a waste of a sentence . The sooner the kids holidays are over the better .
No the sooner we sign Lescot the better , why do you treat yourself as a permanent fixture here, iv'e been a city fan all of my life and basically i am being told by an everton fan that he can't wait for me to fuck off? what an idiot i hope when we sign lescott the moderators ban you instantly so we can splitt our sides laughing and trawling back through your countless posts claiming things like "where is the evidence lescott wants to leave?"
patronising ****

Blue Phil said:
What a waste of a sentence . The sooner the kids holidays are over the better .
No the sooner we sign Lescot the better , why do you treat yourself as a permanent fixture here, iv'e been a city fan all of my life and basically i am being told by an everton fan that he can't wait for me to fuck off? what an idiot i hope when we sign lescott the moderators ban you instantly so we can splitt our sides laughing and trawling back through your countless posts claiming things like "where is the evidence lescott wants to leave?"
patronising ****
bravo

It's the same every day on here .
The conversation runs friendly for an hour or two , and then the kids come home and it turns into a slanging match . Always the same people too .
Some of us adults have work to do , so play together nicely and make sure you're in , in time for your bath .

The conversation runs friendly for an hour or two , and then the kids come home and it turns into a slanging match . Always the same people too .
Some of us adults have work to do , so play together nicely and make sure you're in intime for your bath .

DSOB, will you boo Lescott if he plays for Everton again?

Some of us adults have work to do , so play together nicely and make sure you're in , in time for your bath .

How much longer do we have to put up with this idiot ? You have over 1000 posts on another clubs forum in little over a month and you call us childish. You obviously dont have work to do if you have time to post so much on here.

mcfcliam said:
Some of us adults have work to do , so play together nicely and make sure you're in intime for your bath .

DSOB, will you boo Lescott if he plays for Everton again?

I'm a bit too old for booing m8 .
Later .

I'm sure most people on here don't like your patronising comments DSOB. I for one am 28 and in work at the moment as well, just happens to be quiet here at the moment.

I suggest if you have work to do, that you go and do it and stay away from this forum while you are doing it so you don't get distracted and then come back when you have something more constructive to say and not condescending to any of the city fans on here.

Even better just stay away from this forum from now on...

alera said:

How much longer do we have to put up with this idiot ? You have over 1000 posts on another clubs forum in little over a month and you call us childish. You obviously dont have work to do if you have time to post so much on here.
listen he aint daft, his work is done at night, sneaking around nicking anything that aint nailed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.