Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
mcfcliam said:
Pmsl, only ITV1, BBC1 AND BBC2 and they broke!!

Shit caravan site full of Scousers, felt out of place lol

What has Stu said?

Stu stated that yesterday we received medial information from Everton for Lescott, and that his department carried out an assessment of those records and reach a recommended valuation based upon them. No-one knows what else is going to happen though.

Cheers Matty, good news.

Doesn't the medical info get sent when the teams are close to agreeing a fee?

stu9488 said:
Afternoon all,

I felt the need to log on and calm things down a little. It seems people are getting a bit giddy, what I posted yesterday happens EVERY DAY in football, I posted it as an update for the person who this thread concerns, I did it for Adebayor Tevez and Toure and is nothing new or surprising in football. I apologise if it was typed in the wrong way, the fact that we had the information means little in terms of a transfer it JUST means we can valuate a player. I have nothing more to add to that at this time, all I can say is what you know already talks are ONGOING and will be untill the club decides enough is enough. We made a valuation that was taken to Everton and as you know talks continue and thats it. When I have anything else for you I will do my best to put it up on here if I have the clearence to do so.

So did you yourself witness Lescotts medical records in City hands yesterday Stu ?
Or are you presuming ?

ToffeeBlue said:
The Fixer said:
So lets say you earn 300 sheets per week and another job same industry offers you a grand a week what would you do?

If we were talking about them figures then thats a different matter. What can a £2m millionaire buy that a £1.5m millionaire cant buy? Answer Nothing

a £2million house for a start.

Darker shade of Blue said:
stu9488 said:
Afternoon all,

I felt the need to log on and calm things down a little. It seems people are getting a bit giddy, what I posted yesterday happens EVERY DAY in football, I posted it as an update for the person who this thread concerns, I did it for Adebayor Tevez and Toure and is nothing new or surprising in football. I apologise if it was typed in the wrong way, the fact that we had the information means little in terms of a transfer it JUST means we can valuate a player. I have nothing more to add to that at this time, all I can say is what you know already talks are ONGOING and will be untill the club decides enough is enough. We made a valuation that was taken to Everton and as you know talks continue and thats it. When I have anything else for you I will do my best to put it up on here if I have the clearence to do so.

So did you yourself witness Lescotts medical records in City hands yesterday Stu ?
Or are you presuming ?

What happens is when info is recieved various people take various bits of it to analyse and digest. I along with a colleague had our bits so we to answer the question I saw my part!

stu9488 said:
Or are you presuming ?

What happens is when info is recieved various people take various bits of it to analyse and digest. I along with a colleague had our bits so we to answer the question I saw my part!
Nothing really conclusive there then m8 .
We'll have to see what happens then I guess .

stu9488 said:
Nothing really conclusive there then m8 .
We'll have to see what happens then I guess .

thanks for the re-post DSOB but we can read it from what stu has said....DOH

Well this is getting interesting Stu , as one of our lads who works for Everton has just posted this :

I can tell you catagorically that no medical records were handed over from Everton to City Yesterday ,

Very interesting indeed :o)

In fairness though your boards seem to be full of pathalogical liers, lunatics and self deluded fanatics.

Enough of them have escaped onto here for most of us to realise this.

So forgive me if I dont take your word above a city fan that has proven to be correct in this area many times before.

A more accurate interpretation :

I can’t stand the truth that Lescott wants to leave so I will make up that I work for Everton and tell everyone its lies and none of this has happened

DSOB head goes back in sand.....

alera said:
Well this is getting interesting Stu , as one of our lads who works for Everton has just posted this :

I can tell you catagorically that no medical records were handed over from Everton to City Yesterday ,

In fairness though your boards seem to be full of pathalogical liers, lunatics and self deluded fanatics.

So forgive me if I dont take your word above a city fan that has proven to be correct in this area many times before.

I can’t stand the truth that Lescott wants to leave so I will make up that I work for Everton and tell everyone its lies and none of this has happened

THIS

stu9488 said:
Afternoon all,

I'd agree that this kind of thing probably goes on every day at football clubs, however the fact that we received Lescott's information would lead fans to believe Moyes' stance of "Joleon simply isn't for sale" simply isn't accurate. If there was no intention to sell then there would be no reason to provide City, and therefore yourself, with his medical information. Or am I mistaken?

alera said:

And you wonder why everybody ignores you m8 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.