Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you ignore me ? You think anyone cares that an Everton fan has them on their excluded list. You must have half this board on there by now the number of people that give you grief.

I'd agree that this kind of thing probably goes on every day at football clubs, however the fact that we received Lescott's information would lead fans to believe Moyes' stance of "Joleon simply isn't for sale" simply isn't accurate. If there was no intention to sell then there would be no reason to provide City, and therefore yourself, with his medical information. Or am I mistaken?

But accordining to DSOB it simply never happened.

Along with the transfer request, the player asking to leave, his agent saying he will go on strike if the move doesnt happen and Cahill supporting his desire to leave.

Non of which we have had a suitable reply from DSOB on.

Darker shade of Blue said:
alera said:
In fairness though your boards seem to be full of pathalogical liers, lunatics and self deluded fanatics.

Enough of them have escaped onto here for most of us to realise this.

So forgive me if I dont take your word above a city fan that has proven to be correct in this area many times before.

A more accurate interpretation :

DSOB head goes back in sand.....

And you wonder why everybody ignores you m8 .
Obviously everone doen't ignore him, mancity dan responded positively to him and i have seen many of alera's post's, he talks some sense. But on another note i guess it is best to be ignored than for everyone on this forum to think you are a biased, hypocritical, deluded, ignorant bell end... but, thats just my opinion.

alera said:
You mean you ignore me ? You seem to think anyone cares that an Everton fan has them on their excluded list. You must have half this board on there by now the number of people that give you grief.

Not every post you make has to be aggressive or negative .
Haven't you realised that yet ?
Why don't you simply add to the conversation without feeling the need to lower your standards , and everyone would appreciate your imput a little more . It's not hard , and it's realising that childish remarks are unnecessary amongst adults .

alera said:
You mean you ignore me ? You seem to think anyone cares that an Everton fan has them on their excluded list. You must have half this board on there by now the number of people that give you grief.

Why don't you simply add to the conversation without feeling the need to lower your standards , and everyone would appreciate your imput a little more . It's not hard , and it's realising that childish remarks are unnecessary amongst adults .

i dont know what it is with you and alera but its getting on my tits.. if your so passionate get a room ffs

alera said:

You are so patronising.

Blue Phil said:
And you wonder why everybody ignores you m8 .
Obviously everone doen't ignore him, mancity dan responded positively to him and i have seen many of alera's post's, he talks some sense. But on another note i guess it is best to be ignored than for everyone on this forum to think you are a biased, hypocritical, deluded, ignorant bell end... but, thats just my opinion.

What a waste of a sentence . The sooner the kids holidays are over the better .

As long as you and your friends are on here sniping I will be towards Everton.

Anyway I thought I was on your excluded list why don’t you just ignore me or leave if you don’t like what I am saying ?

The problem is you talk rubbish and make condescending snide remarks, when people go back at you don’t like it.

There you go again. You seem to think there is one rule for you and another for the rest of us. Practice what you preach you ***** hypocrite.

Blue Phil said:

i for one want lescott to sign just to shut you up and we can have the pleasure of your guaranteed immediate absense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.