Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/93788/-8m-Taylor-made-for-Moyes-/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... or-Moyes-/</a>

everton in for taylor

Pollerz said:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/93788/-8m-Taylor-made-for-Moyes-/

everton in for taylor

I thought the idea at newcastle was to get rid of everyone BUT taylor.... having said that, they aren't exactly being overwhelmed by offers for the foreign players, so it's perfectly believable that Ashley will take the money and run. Taylor is a very good young player who's lost his way, he's perfect for Everton.

I doubt Hughes will go to war with Moyes over this deal .
As a manager , he needs friends in the game , and making enemies , especially one as popular with all the other managers as Moyes is wouldn't be beneficial . I can see this ending fairly amicably one way or another .

Darker shade of Blue said:
As a manager , he needs friends in the game , and making enemies , especially one as popular with all the other managers as Moyes is wouldn't be beneficial . I can see this ending fairly amicably one way or another .

I disagree completely, why the hell not? No-one likes bacon face but the managers of middle ranked teams all suck up to him because he has had historically the best team in the prem - think Fat Sam, Moyes, Bruce etc. Hughes has already had the first shot across the bows of Ferguson, Benitez & Wenger by saying that their comments about City's players come from the fact that they probably never reached the top as players, although he didn't mention them specifically.

Why the f**k does he need friends? Especially Moyes? What are you trying to say? That you can only buy players from clubs where the manager is your mate? Absolute bollocks..... Everton will cave in because you need the money. Simples

Well in a couple of years they're gonna be going head to head in the Manc derby, so it won't matter that much.

hth kthnxzbi

both you and i know exactly whats going to happen

The everton pr machine runs hardcore for a few days saying they had no choice but to let an unloyal and unhappy player leave as it was messing up the dressing room, also saying that moyes did all that was possible to keep him so that everton and moyes both keep face and all anger is put towards lescott.

if this dusnt happen i owe u a pint.

strange how the Everton fans come on the forum, write bollocks, and then f**k off. Light blue touch paper and then retire methinks. From this point in time can we dump them all? I still never received the answer as to the last time they beat a Sky 4 team in the League!!!!!

Pollerz said:

both you and i know exactly whats going to happen

The everton pr machine runs hardcore for a few days saying they had no choice but to let an unloyal and unhappy player leave as it was messing up the dressing room, also saying that moyes did all that was possible to keep him so that everton and moyes both keep face and all anger is put towards lescott.

if this dusnt happen i owe u a pint.

Really not sure how this will turn out now , but I'll take you up on that pint if you're wrong :o)
Munich .
Wassup dude ?
You sound fed up m8 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.