Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Small Bit Of Info....

1580792921_f8abfbc901.jpg

There is a Lescott thread above in which you can post your my mums, dads, brothers, sons, dog breeders uncle said .... comments

£20m plus Petrov would be a monumentally stupid deal from our side.

Concur. I would love to see Lescott at city and I can live with £20 million with another couple of million in addons which is our rumoured final offer. Liverpool paying £18 million for Jonson has set the level, Lescott is a more experienced, better player in a harder to fill position so in the current market we have created its about right.

Petrov the season under sven was in the top 6 midfiled players in the league based on goals, assists and attacking contributions. I would not like to see him going to Everton. If he has to go it should be abroad. I would rather keep Petrov and have Upson that give Everton £20 million and Petrov. Should be straight cash they have already had player charity from us in the form of Jo.

If they want Petrov it should be a seperate issue, If spurs want £15 million for Bentley I would suggest Petrov is worth around £10 million int he current market especially to one of our competetitors in the league.

Why does every self proffesed "ITK's" start the threads with "a small bit of info" that was spursmad's thing ffs, stop copying him!

heres a big bit of info. i know fu*k all about transfers. but i know this, i will be singin me old heart out come 3 o clock tomoz cmon city. cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.