Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tomorrow will be the day when the move gets the go ahead. If Lescott plays he will be roundly booed for 90 minutes, Moyes will see this as being given the green light to cave in. If Lescott refuses to play then Moyes will have little option but to cave in. I would expect Lescott to be a City player by the middle of next week!

OrigamiNinja said:
I think tomorrow will be the day when the move gets the go ahead. If Lescott plays he will be roundly booed for 90 minutes, Moyes will see this as being given the green light to cave in. If Lescott refuses to play then Moyes will have little option but to cave in. I would expect Lescott to be a City player by the middle of next week!

If this happens then Moyes will say that he's got a slight knock in training and it will just go on and on.

gollumrooney.jpg

maineroad68 said:
Jagielka on SSN 5 mins ago talking about Lescott - lots of 'if he was to go we wouldn't have cover' and lots of other lip service and obviously choosing his words carefully, but then he said (or slipped up perhaps?) 'he's not going because he doesn't like us here or words to that effect......' can't remember the reason he gave but that's irrellevant- it's the fact he said 'he's not going...'.

could read too much into that or it might well have been a slip up indicating that he is defo coming?
I'll be honest, I think with things like this we all look for what we want to see/hear rather than what is actually happening. It may have been a slip of the tongue but it's unlikely.

Matty said:
You've got to love this twitter thing, whoever it is clearly hasn't worked out that, if he wants to dupe people into thinking he's Joleon Lescott, it might be a good idea not to post all his updates at between 3am and 6am in the morning!!

i didnt even want to comment on that it was that obv lol. will be some dirty aussie.

Think that if he is coming it will be after Evertons Europa league qualifiers as IMO Everton need the finances from the europa league ties. Whether this means he comes after the 1st leg on the 20th Aug or after the 2nd leg on the 27th will be the key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.