Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton1878 said:
blueinsa said:
Ok then, tell us why they should have chosen you?

It doesn't matter mate, Kenwright would of turned them away unfortunately.

When this is done and dusted you and the rest of your fellow fans will need to take a good long hard look at your club, its chairman and yes, your manager.

They are playing you all for fools in this and you wont be best pleased!

Everton1878 said:
blueinsa said:
Ok then, tell us why they should have chosen you?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Vintage stuff - I love it!

You genuinely buy Kenwright's bullshit don't you - its quite sweet really. I mean, he's a half decent actor and all that, but surely he's not that good?

The Fixer said:
Everton1878 said:
So you're telling me one of the MAIN reasons you were taken over is because you had good attendances when you were shit?

Seriously?

You're just the worst person in the world.

No disrespect to other fans who have seemed ok in this forum but please just read some of his points.

You stupid scouse cnut, you asked why they picked us i gave you one of the reasons clueless prick, the sort i'd love to slap!!

best to stick to the other posts mate, tend not to be inhabited by evertonians going on incessantly about everton; this has long since stopped being a Lescott thread - at least the chelsea posters on the John Terry thread generally made posts about John Terry, and usually sensible ones at that

Optimus Prime said:
Everton1878 said:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Vintage stuff - I love it!

You genuinely buy Kenwright's bullshit don't you - its quite sweet really. I mean, he's a half decent actor and all that, but surely he's not that good?

I don't mate. I really don't.

It's just unfortunate that our neighbours have copyrighted protesting so Evertonians see it as small time.

I can guarantee though if we get off to a poor start you will see demonstrations towards the board though.

BringBackSwales said:
The Fixer said:
You stupid scouse cnut, you asked why they picked us i gave you one of the reasons clueless prick, the sort i'd love to slap!!

best to stick to the other posts mate, tend not to be inhabited by evertonians going on incessantly about everton; this has long since stopped being a Lescott thread - at least the chelsea posters on the John Terry thread generally made posts about John Terry, and usually sensible ones at that

yea sorry mods, just that kid is sly and annoying.

BringBackSwales said:
mods, can we have 2 Lescott threads please? One with relevant posts about Joleon Lescott and another for evertonians to make comments on about their "fabulous" club but which frankly have absoltely no relevance to a LESCOTT thread on a MANCHESTER CITY forum?

Fab idea... please please mods ... I'm getting tired of the 'my club is better than yours'. I'm having to sift through loads of school ground rubbish to read the bits relevant to the Lescott transfer. Please keep this thread on topic.

(Then I suppose the school holidays may have something to do with it!!)

bluesoup said:
BringBackSwales said:
mods, can we have 2 Lescott threads please? One with relevant posts about Joleon Lescott and another for evertonians to make comments on about their "fabulous" club but which frankly have absoltely no relevance to a LESCOTT thread on a MANCHESTER CITY forum?

Fab idea... please please mods ... I'm getting tired of the 'my club is better than yours'. I'm having to sift through loads of school ground rubbish to read the bits relevant to the Lescott transfer. Please keep this thread on topic.

(Then I suppose the school holidays may have something to do with it!!)

exactly mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.