Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
mods, can we have 2 Lescott threads please? One with relevant posts about Joleon Lescott and another for evertonians to make comments on about their "fabulous" club but which frankly have absoltely no relevance to a LESCOTT thread on a MANCHESTER CITY forum?

All that is needed is for people to maintain a little bit of discipline, and try and post in the relevant topics, to be fair it does appear to have it's own little clique this topic, and it is becoming rather boring

i fucking hate everton fans with a passion , well some of the ones on here anyway , there dead full of it , there fabulous club , fabulous manager , and that prick kenwright hes a fool , youre not some massive fabulous club , and that stance of moyes "i wont sell any of my players i am david moyes ruler of the world, city are disgusting for putting in 2 bids for a very good player , how dare them do that , i make the decisions round here" fuck off moyes you golloum look a like . it wont last im sure jl will end up a city fan , then we can have a good laugh at them all and say "you shudnt have believed them"!!!!! i wonder if he knows that if jl stays it has potential to really unsettle fabulous everton who have this squad built on superb morale and team spirit!!!

mancboy123 said:
Great squad - 9 fit first teamers, loaning our rejects

World Class Manager - Has he ever won anything or managed at international level

Give you that but youve never made the final of uefa cup so is worthless

Portsmouth and Millwall have both recently made an FA Cup final

Try again with your reasons

We've never made the final of the UEFA cup ?
evertonuefacup.jpg

Darker shade of Blue said:
mancboy123 said:
Great squad - 9 fit first teamers, loaning our rejects

World Class Manager - Has he ever won anything or managed at international level

Give you that but youve never made the final of uefa cup so is worthless

Portsmouth and Millwall have both recently made an FA Cup final

Try again with your reasons

We've never made the final of the UEFA cup ?
evertonuefacup.jpg

isnt that the cup winners cup?

i cant really tell :S

everton1878

MCFC have for the past decade + had a bigger turnover than EFC
And thats without a trophy for 33 years and without Shinawatra and ADUGS inputs.

So yes,MCFC are a bigger draw than EFC for investment

28000 average in the 3rd tier of english football,averaged far more than "mighty" everton for i dont know how many seasons.

Like it or not we are a bigger club than Everton,just like MUFC are a bigger club than LFC having won less trophies.

Lescott is wasting our time time to move on he is not the only defender that is left in footballing world he is not even world class Mark Hughes i don't rate him as top class manager and he is doing nothing to change that he is obsessed with Lescott oh my god this is doing my head in i will not bay over £ 15.00 million there are much better defenders out there the rag defender Johny Evans and Alex john terry and that rag vidic and Ricardo Carvalho please mark Hughes sort out our defence don't chase one defender chase three defenders .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,12602_5490907,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0, ... 07,00.html</a>

Actually watching this I wouldn't exactly call this a defiant NO as its been made out from our Toffee friends.

LOL at him praising Real and the rags. Swift deal? What you mean a year long pursuit of a player. Yeh dead quick that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.