Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
I have some very important infomation about Lescott for you all.

I'm not going to say it because this isn't a Lescott thread, it's a bullshit thread.

tell us please pal , this thread is really pissing me off for the past week or two there has been page and page of bullshit , if you dont want to post it pm me.

IT IS TIME TO PLAY TOUGH OURSELVES

IMO MH should wait til the last day of the transfer window to bid £30Mill for JL and at the same time recall JO and loan him to Hull?? or any1 else.

Then we would be showing clear signs of DON'T FUCK WITH US!!

The knock on affect would be HUGE

I really used to like Everton till all Evertonians came here, thinking they have some divine right to get to top 4 before anybody else, because they've had a couple of good seasons. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Come on Mods start dishing some bans out this is getting very boring.

THey are constantly dragging this thread off topic with their bullshit.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Sloppyjoshua said:
isnt that the cup winners cup?

i cant really tell :S

The UEFA Cup winners cup .

It was the European Cup Winners' Cup when you lot won it.....Methinks you fucked up and was trying to save face.

I have to admit that I find it amusing and very contrary that City fans are upset about Everton fans commenting in a LESCOTT thread on a CITY board. Why do you think we aren't commenting in the threads about your players? Because we aren't invested in them and don't care.

Bryan said:
I have to admit that I find it amusing and very contrary that City fans are upset about Everton fans commenting in a LESCOTT thread on a CITY board. Why do you think we aren't commenting in the threads about your players? Because we aren't invested in them and don't care.

well do one then , most of the mickeys on here dont have valid argument and just fill the thread with absoloute bullshit!!!!!

Bryan said:

That should clear up your confusion. Sure there are plenty of threads on Lescott on Everton forums, your input might actually be valued there.

Bryan - the words interested not invested in this case. To be more accurate the reason your not invested sic is because you couldn't raise the money to sign Robinho et al - that is why you jealous pricks were spitting at him last season when he played you off the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.