Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LiamBroEfc said:
Ok, im an evertonian, i have a season ticket and i am a life long supporter.
Im not on here to cause an argument but i just think Hughes has been totally unaceptable with the lescott deal.

We have said numerous times we do not want to sell Lescott, when clubs say they do not wish to sell a player then the enquiry is normally over. So why does Hughes keep keep on ignoring moyes wishes and disrepecting him and putting new bids in for him knowing that it will unsettle not just lescott but the hole team.

If moyes did what hughes has done to us, Hughes would of went crazy.
Why cant Hughes except moyes doesnt want to sell him and move on, its like his values dont count.

Im sure you will be biased and protect hughes and city signing Lescott but hughes has broke numerous rules in the fa rules book. Personally, i want lescott to go, i dont want a player who doesnt want to play for your club and will not be totally comminted. 20+million will do nicely for us.
And from watching Lescott week in week out, Lescott looks good because of Jagielka, lescott makes a few mistakes but jags always recovers them so they never get noticed on Match of the day etc. If you want a defender, Jagielka is the one you want, but he is much more loyal than lescott.
And at least we dont have a star trek lookalike at our club no more!!
Rant over.
alright mate,welcome to the madhouse!

tbh nobody apart from the people involved in the deal, know what's gone on, who's approached who etc so i think there has been a lot of guess work from all parties and some comments from both managers have been said in frustration.

I think we'll all say we've done nothing wrong because we want lescott and believe what Hughes says, whereas you'll listen to moyes because he saying the things you want to hear, and i appreciate that fact because you support your club and manager and want to keep your best players, same with us.

But tbh if the fee of £22m is correct then Everton should really snatch our hand of asap because, no offence, but i doubt you'll see a fee like that for any other player in your team atm. I say atm because the two young lads Rodwell and Gosling look decent prospects, so we'll be back for them in a few years :p o.j.

the only problem for you is if the deal goes through in the closing stages of the transfer window, whereas if it went through now then Moyes has a few weeks to bring in some replacements.

Also your comments on Jagielka, he didn't sound too loyal today, he made it sound like if he had a decent offer (such as the one we're offering JL) then he'd be off. He also made it sound like JL could be on his way out, unless his comment was a slip of the tongue and a genuine mistake.

Another thing is, is that JL isnt being disloyal he is just being human tbh. Say you were on £6 an hour and somebody offered you £12 or even £18 to do the same job but at an up an coming company which could help you have a positive influence on and could make a name for yourself, 9/10 people would take the job, its common sense.

Anyway time will tell, hopefully you will be disappointed come the 1st September :p

question for the everton fans.. do you think you will go after the uefa cup properly this season? or just treat it like a shit trophy and not bother?

Pollerz said:
question for the everton fans.. do you think you will go after the uefa cup properly this season? or just treat it like a shit trophy and not bother?

I think we will go with the flow and adjust our ambitions to the situation at the time..if that makes sense....id love u to go for the uefa...i know its a lot of games but you cant beat playing in europe no matter who it is.
ive seen Alera banging on that he'd sooner you lot never be in uefa cup as its not good enough for city..its champions league or nothing..im old enough to remember us being banned in europe because of the kopites..which coincided our very good side breaking up then no chance of europe for a long time...so i appreciate every game.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Bilboblue said:
Torres grew up a red bin dipper, he won't play for us I don't think, YNWA on the underside of his armband at Atletico?
Aguero.....I would have him in a flash, when Torres left, everyone said he would fail wthout 'El Nino' but he flourished. Maybe came out from the shadows
****** won't sign Aguero, Chelsea might though, whatever way he goes, would love to see him in the Prem, same as I would have liked to have seen Eto'o here, whomever he played for (except THEM)

There are certain players that I would just love to see playing prem football.

I think Johnson might prove to be a weak link in their defense this season .
Do you fancy your chances against the top 4 this time round ?

As a City fan my glass is half empty. I'm not young.
I do however think we will hold our own against the Sky4.
City being City will probably do all the hard work then lose away at Stoke Wigan Pompey etc etc ad nauseum.
I'm really looking forward to this season.
My opinion, 5th, poss 4th but can't see it.
Got to go, need to fill that glass..............

Bilboblue said:
I think Johnson might prove to be a weak link in their defense this season .
Do you fancy your chances against the top 4 this time round ?

As a City fan my glass is half empty. I'm not young.
I do however think we will hold our own against the Sky4.
City being City will probably do all the hard work then lose away at Stoke Wigan Pompey etc etc ad nauseum.
I'm really looking forward to this season.
My opinion, 5th, poss 4th but can't see it.
Got to go, need to fill that glass..............

Goodnight m8 .

Pollerz said:

I think we tend to give 100% to all competitions .
The fans wouldn't have it any other way , and staying in Europe is a real treat for supporters , and players alike .

Wasn't it disappointing with Villa last year ?

Their managers lack of commitment to Europe not only got them knocked out , but seemed to start their downfall in the league too .

Part of being a winner is being able to deal with defeat .
Everton experienced it ourselves when we were knocked out of Europe proper , and our heads went down .
Since then , we have managed to deal with disappointments much better , and the experience has made us stronger , and less likely to faulter on the home run .

Pollerz said:

I think we tend to give 100% to all competitions .
The fans wouldn't have it any other way , and staying in Europe is a real treat for supporters , and players alike .

Wasn't it disappointing with Villa last year ?

Their managers lack of commitment to Europe not only got them knocked out , but seemed to start their downfall in the league too .

Part of being a winner is being able to deal with defeat .
Everton experienced it ourselves when we were knocked out of Europe proper , and our heads went down .
Since then , we have managed to deal with disappointments much better , and the experience has made us stronger , and less likely to faulter on the home run .

Your manager is a twatzoid, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.