Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pollerz said:
the majority of the everton fans on here are fine, jst that dark shade of blue or whatever hes called likes to rile people up.

Also im sure we alreadi made a bid for torres and it was rejected and widely reported by lpool was it not?

i think torres is a good player but i wouldnt say we need him as i feel adebayor tevez and robinho is sufficiant to win the prem,

sergio aguero would be a much better signing and in my opinion we made a mistake not getting him.. looks like chelsea will buy him and if they do i expect them to win the league.

Pollerz m8 .
Don't fall for it bud . It's all bollox really . There are a small group of members who give me a hard time , but if you read my posts properly , you'll see that I'm a genuine lad with polite and educated conversation .

Ok, im an evertonian, i have a season ticket and i am a life long supporter.
Im not on here to cause an argument but i just think Hughes has been totally unaceptable with the lescott deal.

We have said numerous times we do not want to sell Lescott, when clubs say they do not wish to sell a player then the enquiry is normally over. So why does Hughes keep keep on ignoring moyes wishes and disrepecting him and putting new bids in for him knowing that it will unsettle not just lescott but the hole team.

If moyes did what hughes has done to us, Hughes would of went crazy.
Why cant Hughes except moyes doesnt want to sell him and move on, its like his values dont count.

Im sure you will be biased and protect hughes and city signing Lescott but hughes has broke numerous rules in the fa rules book. Personally, i want lescott to go, i dont want a player who doesnt want to play for your club and will not be totally comminted. 20+million will do nicely for us.
And from watching Lescott week in week out, Lescott looks good because of Jagielka, lescott makes a few mistakes but jags always recovers them so they never get noticed on Match of the day etc. If you want a defender, Jagielka is the one you want, but he is much more loyal than lescott.
And at least we dont have a star trek lookalike at our club no more!!
Rant over.

Pollerz said:
the majority of the everton fans on here are fine, jst that dark shade of blue or whatever hes called likes to rile people up.

Also im sure we alreadi made a bid for torres and it was rejected and widely reported by lpool was it not?

i think torres is a good player but i wouldnt say we need him as i feel adebayor tevez and robinho is sufficiant to win the prem,

sergio aguero would be a much better signing and in my opinion we made a mistake not getting him.. looks like chelsea will buy him and if they do i expect them to win the league.

Im not saying this to get a rise because as you know he plays for the dirty red of Mreseyside...none of your front players come close to Torres...not even Robinho. i mean nowhere near.
As stated earlier with your limitless money id break the bank for Torres , i can honestly see him being much more affective for you than kaka ever would and you would have broken the bank for him

wantefc said:
Pollerz said:

Im not saying this to get a rise because as you know he plays for the dirty red of Mreseyside...none of your front players come close to Torres...not even Robinho. i mean nowhere near.
As stated earlier with your limitless money id break the bank for Torres , i can honestly see him being much more affective for you than kaka ever would and you would have broken the bank for him

I agree about Torres being more imortant than Kaka for us (i'd have loved to have seen Kaka though!), looks like Torres will be at Liverpool a long, long time though unless Rafa leaves.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
wantefc said:

I agree about Torres being more imortant than Kaka for us (i'd have loved to have seen Kaka though!), looks like Torres will be at Liverpool a long, long time though unless Rafa leaves.

Lol not being funny but dont tell me you respect the fact he is under contract are you? Torres that is.

I bet you if chelsea sign aguero and play him everygame he will outshine torres.

Aguero is immense. In my opinion he could be better than torres.. remmbering that he is younger.

Also i dont really think you can compare robinho and torres because there completely different players.. torres is indeed the best player in the premiership in an out and out strikers role at the moment.

just my point of view..

and darker shade of blue, ok mate no worries ive no problems with you just heard bad things is all.

Pollerz said:
I bet you if chelsea sign aguero and play him everygame he will outshine torres.

Aguero is immense. In my opinion he could be better than torres.. remmbering that he is younger.

Also i dont really think you can compare robinho and torres because there completely different players.. torres is indeed the best player in the premiership in an out and out strikers role at the moment.

just my point of view..

and darker shade of blue, ok mate no worries ive no problems with you just heard bad things is all.

ive not seen much of Aguero so wont argue...but the fact that Torres is far and away the best premiership striker, and your tactic if true of disrupting teams around you .....just my opinion but id swap RSC, adeybayor and tevez for him...i shit you not!

Why didn't the jounalists interviewing Moyes ask the little prick why he was talking shite on the timing of our attempts to sign Lescott, not last because Lescott only made a formal transfer request last week and our "pursuit" of him has gone on all summer long? It is a lie.
But there are signs that the little shit is beginning to crack and will be making "HIS DECISION" on the Lescott deal soon enough. Judging from his bitterness and strange choice of words (calling us "disgusting" and pretending that we are being deliberately disruptive by putting in a late bid, which we did not. He also referred to bringing two new transfers in over the next 48 hours, at least one of whom will presumably be as a replacement for Lescott.

Also, how many times is Fergie going to be asked the same old question about City breaking into the Big Sky 4. We have heard the bacon faced one's views on this matter all season long. His answers were boring and utterly predictable the first time we had to listen to them.

The media have been partiuclarly disgusting today. Fuck them all!

wantefc said:
Pollerz said:

just my point of view..

ive not seen much of Aguero so wont argue...but the fact that Torres is far and away the best premiership striker, and your tactic if true of disrupting teams around you .....just my opinion but id swap RSC, adeybayor and tevez for him...i shit you not!

i see your reasoning but surely not..

torres seems to be slightly injury prone and well weve got enough cripples haha, this may seem a bit farfetched to you but i think our best striker this season will be craig bellamy i think with tevez along side or just behind him with robinho we would be very very dangerous then obviously we have big ade and roque who can hold a ball up win the ball in the air and score so as you can see we have all angles covered, we are basically a complete team apart from the defence lescott will complete the jigsaw and that is why we are going after him so hard.

Toure, lescott, onouha, kompany, dunne is a top 4 squad of central defenders no doubt. altho i have my doubts about bridge. but lescott can cover that area which is another reason we need the lad so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.