Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
Why didn't the jounalists interviewing Moyes ask the little prick why he was talking shite on the timing of our attempts to sign Lescott, not lest because Lescott only made a formal transfer request last week and our "pursuit" of him has gone on all summer long? And why wasn't he asked to justify his remark about City's conduct influencing his decision not to sell. What a bunch of crap.

Aldo, how man times is Fergie going to be asked the same old question about City breaking into the Big Sky 4. We have heard the bacon faced one's views on this matter all season long and it is boring.

you are very bitter Pam but at the same time your entertaining.....how dare you get the lescott thread back on subject

wantefc said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
I agree about Torres being more imortant than Kaka for us (i'd have loved to have seen Kaka though!), looks like Torres will be at Liverpool a long, long time though unless Rafa leaves.

Lol not being funny but dont tell me you respect the fact he is under contract are you? Torres that is.

Haha, wasn't really refering to the contract thing (we all know footballers contracts are meaningless), but when we first got taken over Torres had some negative things to say about us. He also turned us down first time round when we bid for him under Shinawatra. Think he's really found a home in Liverpool and if he were to leave it'd be to go back to Spain

Pollerz said:
wantefc said:
ive not seen much of Aguero so wont argue...but the fact that Torres is far and away the best premiership striker, and your tactic if true of disrupting teams around you .....just my opinion but id swap RSC, adeybayor and tevez for him...i shit you not!

i see your reasoning but surely not..

torres seems to be slightly injury prone and well weve got enough cripples haha, this may seem a bit farfetched to you but i think our best striker this season will be craig bellamy i think with tevez along side or just behind him with robinho we would be very very dangerous then obviously we have big ade and roque who can hold a ball up win the ball in the air and score so as you can see we have all angles covered, we are basically a complete team apart from the defence lescott will complete the jigsaw and that is why we are going after him so hard.

till you are established champions league then torres wont come...i know what you mean about bellamy...i rate teves but none are really an out and out goal poachers,

very true but look at whats happened this summer..

if we finish 4th or higher next summer is going to be very very entertaining for us city fans.

Torres grew up a red bin dipper, he won't play for us I don't think, YNWA on the underside of his armband at Atletico?
Aguero.....I would have him in a flash, when Torres left, everyone said he would fail wthout 'El Nino' but he flourished. Maybe came out from the shadows
****** won't sign Aguero, Chelsea might though, whatever way he goes, would love to see him in the Prem, same as I would have liked to have seen Eto'o here, whomever he played for (except THEM)

There are certain players that I would just love to see playing prem football.

Pollerz said:

if we finish 4th or higher next summer is going to be very very entertaining for us city fans.

i agree ..its an amazing time for you......i do think hughes will get this season to make or break himself...another mediocre season and he will go......i can see u going fo mourhino

Bilboblue said:
Torres grew up a red bin dipper, he won't play for us I don't think, YNWA on the underside of his armband at Atletico?
Aguero.....I would have him in a flash, when Torres left, everyone said he would fail wthout 'El Nino' but he flourished. Maybe came out from the shadows
****** won't sign Aguero, Chelsea might though, whatever way he goes, would love to see him in the Prem, same as I would have liked to have seen Eto'o here, whomever he played for (except THEM)

I think Johnson might prove to be a weak link in their defense this season .
Do you fancy your chances against the top 4 this time round ?

Bilboblue said:

Pity you didnt get Eto...i love seeing the real superstars in the premiership...i saw his debut goal against Lazio...he is that good

Darker shade of Blue said:
Bilboblue said:

I think Johnson might prove to be a weak link in their defense this season .
Do you fancy your chances against the top 4 this time round ?

i think we have a team on paper fully capable of finishing in the top four, if they can gel / keep fit i think we may just. if not i can see us having to scrap for 5th 6th with your lot and spuds

wantefc said:
Pollerz said:

i agree ..its an amazing time for you......i do think hughes will get this season to make or break himself...another mediocre season and he will go......i can see u going fo mourhino

Id love to see morinho at city, but id prefer hughes to be successfull we need a british manager up there again and i hope hughes is the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.