Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bubjeeps said:
Difference if utd came in for moyes i would be a step up in his career but lescott going to city at this point is a side step at best matches are won on football pitches not buy who offers the most money and until this city team finish above Everton then we aint holding lescott back. Some city fans are in for some shocks this season thinking this team are going to walk into top 6 just because it looks good on paper

Why are you on this site?

bubjeeps said:
Difference if utd came in for moyes i would be a step up in his career but lescott going to city at this point is a side step

Sorry, but that is deluded and sad.

omg watefc, you wont let us pinch a player of your and your trying to poach pam, thats tapping up im reporting you to the moderators, i might even get the f.a involved, thats unless you know something i dont and have been talking to pam behind our backs of course lmao

bubjeeps said:
Difference if utd came in for moyes i would be a step up in his career but lescott going to city at this point is a side step at best matches are won on football pitches not buy who offers the most money and until this city team finish above Everton then we aint holding lescott back. Some city fans are in for some shocks this season thinking this team are going to walk into top 6 just because it looks good on paper

Is it possible that you maybe shocked this season by our progress or are Everton fans never ever wrong even when they called for Moyes head last season?

cityman14364 said:
omg watefc, you wont let us pinch a player of your and your trying to poach pam, thats tapping up im reporting you to the moderators, i might even get the f.a involved, thats unless you know something i dont and have been talking to pam behind our backs of course lmao

yea but ill take no for an answer...very good! topical humour i like it!

wantefc said:
Optimus Prime

You could say that arguement applies to the majority of managers in all of the leagues....but its all guess work on your part or wishful thinking. Moyes may move on or he may be doing this for the good of the club...nobody on here really knows.
Think about it , if it was just about ego's and we desperatley needed the money Kenwirght would step in, Moyes is important but if he put the club in trouble then they would get rid.
A lot of city fans cant accept that maybe Moyes has a long term strategy and so console themselves that Moyes can only possibly turn down City to enhance his own career. Its alittle bit blinkered.

I don't think its a case of Everton being so financially ruined and desperately in need of money that the Chairman would need to step in - as you've said, I think Everton are a well run club with very little debt, you just also have very little available for investment.

I'm just going off what Moyes himself has said. He's described himself as being 'demented' by his inability to bolster a threadbare squad for the challenging season ahead. He's rightly highlighted Everton's team spirit as being a major factor in your recent success. Yet he's willing to compond the former and risk upsetting the latter to make a point about the fact that he's the boss, which I feel is short-sighted and selfish.

Personally, although I think Lescott is a very good player who I would love to have in our squad, I think the prices now being quoted are excessive, and I think we could get a better alternative in quicker and for less money (someone like Heiko Westermann from Shalke, who was rumoured earlier in the summer), so I think we should pull out of this and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.