Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting posts regarding this , Isn't it funny how city fans suddenly don't rate Joleon now your manager has been put in his place by a far superior boss , Moyes isn't risking our future by selling a great C/B , he's guaranteeing it , A goalscoring defender who's also played L/B for england , you're kidding yourselves if you think you can get better , ..... Its costing you £100m up to now just so you can match Everton ! Wake up and smell the roses lads , if you kick people on the way up, they'll shit on you good style when you fall on your arse

I tell you what is getting on my nerves about this. They've just played the interview again and clearly Moyes is pissed off with his own club for negotiating with City behind his back. The idiot have lashed out at City but his real argument is with his own board.

wantefc said:
Optimus Prime

You could say that arguement applies to the majority of managers in all of the leagues....but its all guess work on your part or wishful thinking. Moyes may move on or he may be doing this for the good of the club...nobody on here really knows.
Think about it , if it was just about ego's and we desperatley needed the money Kenwirght would step in, Moyes is important but if he put the club in trouble then they would get rid.
A lot of city fans cant accept that maybe Moyes has a long term strategy and so console themselves that Moyes can only possibly turn down City to enhance his own career. Its alittle bit blinkered.

His only long term stratagy is to be out of that shithole faster than a rat up a drainpipe once bacon face finally slurs his last words and the rags come calling.....there will be no fooking principles then from the googly eyed twat trust me.

1qwerty said:
interesting posts regarding this , Isn't it funny how city fans suddenly don't rate Joleon now your manager has been put in his place by a far superior boss , Moyes isn't risking our future by selling a great C/B , he's guaranteeing it , A goalscoring defender who's also played L/B for england , you're kidding yourselves if you think you can get better , ..... Its costing you £100m up to now just so you can match Everton ! Wake up and smell the roses lads , if you kick people on the way up, they'll shit on you good style when you fall on your arse

Thanks for that enlightened contribution - not really worth bothering with, to be honest, so I'm not sure why I am......

1qwerty said:
interesting posts regarding this , Isn't it funny how city fans suddenly don't rate Joleon now your manager has been put in his place by a far superior boss

If behaving like a feuding inbred makes Moyes a far superior boss, then you have indeed got a good manager.

So the Everton fans all agree with keeping a player who doesn't want to be there and not pocketing circa 20 million quid plus any money you may already have to re-inforce a threadbare squad?

I know what I would want if the shoe was on the other foot.

I was gutted to lose SWP but new it was right for the club. History since has proven that decision to be the right one for mcfc.

Blue Mooner said:
So the Everton fans all agree with keeping a player who doesn't want to be there and not pocketing circa 20 million quid plus any money you may already have to re-inforce a threadbare squad?

Let them have their wish, I say. Grubby little bastards. Although I've just been listening to one of them having a pop at Moyes about yesterday's behaviour.

cityman14364 said:
wantefc i dont think its some being blinkered as such, i think i know the answer to this, if the rags came in now for moyes we both know he would go .. 1 of the biggest clubs in the world want him as manager , i dont doubt he would go. and i think most evertonians wouldnt disagree either, so when a player wantes to more than double his money regardless of what hes on now and how much it is, moyes was on 30k a week and got 65k a week in his new deal.so he can do it, why cant lescott? and he does want to go. this is all so complex i just dont get it

Probably he would go, but dont kid yourself that Hughes wouldnt either if Man u cam calling...even with all your money ,, it will be a longtime before you have Man utd's Brand name.

Lescott is obvioulsy a big part of Moyes's plans and signed a contract extension which to my knowledge still has 4.5 years to run. I see what you are getting at with the contracts but Moyes is dealing with the here and now. Moyes probably has a release clause Lescott does not , i do see what you mean but as a club we cant make our decisions on whether Moyes will honour his contract if utd came calling

I think utd would go for a continental anyway but like you lot im just surmising as opposed to knowing

Pam said:
Blue Mooner said:

Let them have their wish, I say. Grubby little bastards.

Pam , fancy going out sometime?

Difference if utd came in for moyes i would be a step up in his career but lescott going to city at this point is a side step at best matches are won on football pitches not buy who offers the most money and until this city team finish above Everton then we aint holding lescott back. Some city fans are in for some shocks this season thinking this team are going to walk into top 6 just because it looks good on paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.