Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lescott

agree with the above post the defence without dunne will show gaps and lack organisation.

Re: lescott

Danish Blue said:
why people keep banging on abour Hangeland is beyond me, he is not up to it, keep Dunne before getting this guy, he was the worst of the back 4 in FCK. The others have moved on and maybe with the exception on Michael Gravgaard (Hamburg) have had little success. Lars Jacobsen who looked the absolute bollocks at FCK struggled at everton last year and has moved on to Blackburn. Hangeland had 1 half decent year at Fulham and suddenly he is the answer to our problems. We have at least 3 CDs that are better already.

I can gice you 3 CDs that are better than Hangeland ...

LED ZEP... 4
SUPERTRAMP .... BREAKFAST IN AMERICA
AC/DC .... BACK IN BLACK

Re: official move for Lescott today...

lionheart said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Our manager was a defender , so he will have a good idea on what he needs from the market in which to replace should Lescott be allowed to leave .
Your manager sounds like just the man to join Hughes as his ASSISTANT COACH to sort out the City defence. He would probably be offered a massive pay rise to leave Goodison Park on those terms. Don't worry DSB because Alan Shearer might prove a good replacement.
i aint startin an argument or nothin but you got to be jesting. all the lescott jo blah blah ive posted my opinion before. What will be will be at the start of the season i'll still be an evertonian lescott or not ive gave up givin a shit either way he stays Im happy he goes an we get a decent wedge for him iam happy its a no lose situation for us imo.cos moyes will use the money well. Im not here to wind up no body if u look at my previous i genuinely look here for a lad at work an very rarely post. I feel i have to defend moyes after reading the above post. Moyes assistant to hughes what the fuck? Hughes as a manager cant even come close to moyes as a manager YET. Hughes probably will with the armoury he has in the transfer market but it would be difficult for joe fucken kinnear to fail with that financial clout. Calling moyes a good assistant dont embarass your self by saying you know your footy as people who do know their footy,wenger, rudolph, hiidink, fat spanish waiter majority of premier league managers mark hughes included have voted moyes manager of the year 3 times.in 7 yrs but these guys dont know footy.

Re: official move for Lescott today...

Carlb23 said:
lionheart said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Our manager was a defender , so he will have a good idea on what he needs from the market in which to replace should Lescott be allowed to leave .
Your manager sounds like just the man to join Hughes as his ASSISTANT COACH to sort out the City defence. He would probably be offered a massive pay rise to leave Goodison Park on those terms. Don't worry DSB because Alan Shearer might prove a good replacement.
i aint startin an argument or nothin but you got to be jesting. all the lescott jo blah blah ive posted my opinion before. What will be will be at the start of the season i'll still be an evertonian lescott or not ive gave up givin a shit either way he stays Im happy he goes an we get a decent wedge for him iam happy its a no lose situation for us imo.cos moyes will use the money well. Im not here to wind up no body if u look at my previous i genuinely look here for a lad at work an very rarely post. I feel i have to defend moyes after reading the above post. Moyes assistant to hughes what the fuck? Hughes as a manager cant even come close to moyes as a manager YET. Hughes probably will with the armoury he has in the transfer market but it would be difficult for joe fucken kinnear to fail with that financial clout. Calling moyes a good assistant dont embarass your self by saying you know your footy as people who do know their footy,wenger, rudolph, hiidink, fat spanish waiter majority of premier league managers mark hughes included have voted moyes manager of the year 3 times.in 7 yrs but these guys dont know footy.

Whoaaaah...slow down a bit there. He was only taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.