Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Happy Feet said:
crob said:
nwanda said:
According to some evertonians at Work Jo is at there ground today talking to Moyes.

I for one will not be happy if we loan them Jo again and dop not get lescott. Why are we even contemplating loaning them a player if they will not sell us Lescott????

lescott deal is all agreed, the fee is £12m plus richard dunne and they can have jo on loan for a year with an option to buy for £6m.
Voices in my head, voices in my head oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Do they counsel you? Do they understand?

on the everton board on 606 they are saying jo is having a medical and rejoining on loan, does this mean lescott is having his medical today at our place ?

bobmcfc said:
on the everton board on 606 they are saying jo is having a medical and rejoining on loan, does this mean lescott is having his medical today at our place ?
In a word...NO...the Jo and Lescott deals are completely unrelated.

I heard the same thing this morning but 10 million plus Dunne and the loan for Jo. Didnt hear about the agreed fee for jo though, maybe just a rumour.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/storylink_menu/storylink.php#jo-at-finch-farm-today" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/stor ... farm-today</a>

but they do say the info is not always reliable

lionheart said:
bobmcfc said:
In a word...NO...the Jo and Lescott deals are completely unrelated.

How do you know that mate ? some people are reporting they are linked..

I hope if they start playing silly beggars over lescott we cancel the jo loan deal as a matter of course.

I know some people will say thats petty but we are doing them a favour like we did last year and if they cant return then why should help em

Citycitytid said:
he's made it up. Mr 6 posts!!!!!!!

DUNNE is going no where...mark my word

Dont put too much money on that Dunne going nowhere will you ;o) He may only have 6 posts but this is not the first that has been alluded to with regards Dunne.

mancboy123 said:
I hope if they start playing silly beggars over lescott we cancel the jo loan deal as a matter of course.

I know some people will say thats petty but we are doing them a favour like we did last year and if they cant return then why should help em

the deals are related so i wouldn't fret on that score, we are hardly likely to let him go there without having sealed the deal for Lescott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.