Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Sorry lads i got a bit patriotic then i have now caalmed down caalmed down! As i said i dnt want to argue with people maybe argue the last jack d befor bed. Hope i never offended. Anyways good luck an hope things turn out for use. Rudolph an chelski have had their own way for tooo long an bluebilly kenwright obviously cant find a mug to buy the club an leave him to still be the fat controller. So somebody needs to mix it up a bit the prem is becomin stale sky 4 year after year id love to see what happens when 1 of them dont make champions league especially rafa an his rentboys. It wont be us breaking the top 4 so good luck to you lads. Sorry for rambling turning off in a min rule 1 broken dont post pissed.

According to some evertonians at Work Jo is at there ground today talking to Moyes.

I for one will not be happy if we loan them Jo again and dop not get lescott. Why are we even contemplating loaning them a player if they will not sell us Lescott????

Agree that would be crazy, especially with Fulham offering £8 million it would seem....

Grubby little club Everton. Never liked them.

nwanda said:
According to some evertonians at Work Jo is at there ground today talking to Moyes.

I for one will not be happy if we loan them Jo again and dop not get lescott. Why are we even contemplating loaning them a player if they will not sell us Lescott????

lescott deal is all agreed, the fee is £12m plus richard dunne and they can have jo on loan for a year with an option to buy for £6m.

crob said:
nwanda said:

lescott deal is all agreed, the fee is £12m plus richard dunne and they can have jo on loan for a year with an option to buy for £6m.
Voices in my head, voices in my head oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

crob said:
nwanda said:

where you get this info from?

blueblood007 said:
crob said:
nwanda said:

where you get this info from?

he's made it up. Mr 6 posts!!!!!!!

DUNNE is going no where...mark my word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.