Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor said:
I've changed it to this:

On 25 January 2009 Lescott scored Everton's only goal — a close-range header — in the FA Cup 4th Round meeting with Liverpool. The match ended as a 1-1 draw,[11] but Everton went through by scoring the replay's only goal in extra-time on 4 February.
In June, 2009 there were media reports [12] that Manchester City were proposing to make an offer of between 15 and 20 million pounds for Lescott, but everyone knows everton will have to accept this as city will be the team to watch in the 09/10 season furthermore lescott stated 'i want to leave everton,we are a team who all work for eachother the team spirit is very high but we cannot achieve anything therefore i want to leave, for a real team'.

No doubt it will be changed back

That is sheer quality...

Re: lescott

everton have been given permission to speak to a defender from Sheffield United, surely that means Lescott is on his way?

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Forzacitizens said:
everton have been given permission to speak to a defender from Sheffield United, surely that means Lescott is on his way?

Is that Naughton? The full back/ winger type?

yes mate it is, must be a good sign eh?

Daz_Blue said:
Danish Blue said:
why people keep banging on abour Hangeland is beyond me, he is not up to it, keep Dunne before getting this guy, he was the worst of the back 4 in FCK. The others have moved on and maybe with the exception on Michael Gravgaard (Hamburg) have had little success. Lars Jacobsen who looked the absolute bollocks at FCK struggled at everton last year and has moved on to Blackburn. Hangeland had 1 half decent year at Fulham and suddenly he is the answer to our problems. We have at least 3 CDs that are better already.

I can gice you 3 CDs that are better than Hangeland ...

LED ZEP... 4
SUPERTRAMP .... BREAKFAST IN AMERICA
AC/DC .... BACK IN BLACK

Thats unfair because Back in Black is better than most CD's... we're not up to that quality yet... one step at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.