Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lescott

Gwladiator said:
Forzacitizens said:
Gwladiator said:
Forzacitizens said:
everton have been given permission to speak to a defender from Sheffield United, surely that means Lescott is on his way?

Naughton is a right back, Lescott is a left sided centre back, you work it out.

somebody's getting touchy

Apologies, didn't mean it to come across like that.

apology accepted

I have a gut feeling that this is a matter of when and not if we get him.

If MH really wants him then he'll be backed with the finances to do so.

It's just a matter of thrashing out a deal now and surely that involves the 'make permanent' price come end of next season.

Naughton is a right back, and will replace Tony Hibbert in the team. Slowly Moyes is replacing the avarage players in the squad, Osman and Neville will be replaced in the not to distance future.

Lescott is gone IMO.

Pabbers said:
Naughton is a right back, and will replace Tony Hibbert in the team. Slowly Moyes is replacing the avarage players in the squad, Osman and Neville will be replaced in the not to distance future.

Lescott is gone IMO.

I think Moyes must be looking to move on soon too, he must be near the top of the rags list

C_T_I_D said:
Why do you think Lescott is gone Pabbers?

He has been to quiet over the whole transfer.

Its not the end of the world if he goes, as much of a great player he is, players will come and go.

I think its the right time for him to move on, from our point of view....and his.

City have more serious Champions League targets than Everton, and he is 26 years old, moving to City now, will give him as good, if not a better CL chance....and the tripple wages is also a factor, but not the deciding factor.

Good money for him is £15 plus Jo.

Remember, Lescott has had 2 very serious knee injuries, he may not play on till the usual Defender age of 36!!

keemanan said:
Pabbers said:

Lescott is gone IMO.

I think Moyes must be looking to move on soon too, he must be near the top of the rags list

I think thats been at the back of Moy;s mind for a couple of seasons.

IF we can not match his ambition, then he will leave, its only a natural progression.

BUT, say we get taken over like you did ??? Would completely change the whole situation then.

IMO, UNited would be daft NOT to be considering Moyes.

£15 and Jo? Gosh...and we were going to offer you £15,000,000!! Okay...done deal...£15 and Jo :p

Pabbers said:
keemanan said:
Pabbers said:

Lescott is gone IMO.

IF we can not match his ambition, then he will leave, its only a natural progression.

BUT, say we get taken over like you did ??? Would completely change the whole situation then.

Moyes is so over-rated imo... He has done very well but his style of football is not for everyone. Also, at the start of this season, many Everton fans wanted him out. I know that for a fact.

Pabbers said:

I think Gollom is way too shrewd to take the poison chalice on after bacon face, They will look abroad to a foreign manager when he goes IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.