Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon said:
SSN are now saying that Moyes has said he's not happy with contact between Lescott and City and that's why he's out. He's still not changed his stance that he's not for sale.

Gollum lives.

That wasnt what Gollum said, it was a summary by Dainton of the past events. ive just listened to it again.

Gollum said there was some contact with us but nothing more. Not the defiance stance we have had for the last few weeks.

bluebean said:
looking good! but ill contain my excitement until he actually signs and its on the official site! moyes is being very stubborn and i would be surprised if he just left him to rot!

would be nice to unveil lescott before the wolves game thou!!!

Or even better AT the Wolves game. That would really get the crown going, both sets of fans!
[Unless that's what you meant ; - )]

johnny crossan said:
SSN: Moyes says he and the team are very disapppointed with Lescott

'Let's pin everything on Joleon', ouch. Making him train on his own today aswell. Hopefully JL only has to suffer this shit for a few more says before being welcomed at City.

Left Peg said:
bluebean said:
looking good! but ill contain my excitement until he actually signs and its on the official site! moyes is being very stubborn and i would be surprised if he just left him to rot!

would be nice to unveil lescott before the wolves game thou!!!

Or even better AT the Wolves game. That would really get the crown going, both sets of fans!
[Unless that's what you meant ; - )]

hahah thats what i meant before kick off, although it had slipped my mind the significance of the wolves connection!!

moyes probably thinks he's being clever, but he's not. hughes can just bat away the suggestion of contact between city and the player. scapegoating the player is unlikely to improve moyes' standing with the rest of the squad, as they appear to be broadly sympathetic to lescott's position. some of them may will be thinking 'the manager took his eye off the ball, and this is the only way he can save face'. another demonstration of how to blow your leadership credentials. he might just get away with it, but I'd expect big changes over the next year in the team.

Dillon said:
johnny crossan said:
SSN: Moyes says he and the team are very disapppointed with Lescott

'Let's pin everything on Joleon', ouch. Making him train on his own today aswell. Hopefully JL only has to suffer this shit for a few more says before being welcomed at City.

Would not be happy if I was Lescott!

How could you play for Moyes again!

Even Everton fans I spoke to after Saturdays match did not blame Lescott and actually said he did not play too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.