Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Moyes has revealed he has dropped Joleon Lescott from his squad for Thursday night's Europa League clash with Sigma Olomouc.

The manager has revealed he will not include Lescott in his plans for the first leg play-off tie because he has been disappointed by Lescott's attitude following the defeat to Arsenal.

Lescott did not train with the first team on Wednesday as the manager prepared his side to face the Czech outfit.

He told the pre-match press conference on Wednesday afternoon: "I'm not including Joleon Lescott in the squad. His attitude in the past few days has been poor and for that reason I won't include him.

"I've always thought he was a good lad. But I think he has not only let himself down but his teammates too."

Lescott's omission from the squad means that Joseph Yobo is the only fit and available senior central defender in the squad

svennis pennis said:
David Moyes has revealed he has dropped Joleon Lescott from his squad for Thursday night's Europa League clash with Sigma Olomouc.

The manager has revealed he will not include Lescott in his plans for the first leg play-off tie because he has been disappointed by Lescott's attitude following the defeat to Arsenal.

Lescott did not train with the first team on Wednesday as the manager prepared his side to face the Czech outfit.

He told the pre-match press conference on Wednesday afternoon: "I'm not including Joleon Lescott in the squad. His attitude in the past few days has been poor and for that reason I won't include him.

"I've always thought he was a good lad. But I think he has not only let himself down but his teammates too."

Lescott's omission from the squad means that Joseph Yobo is the only fit and available senior central defender in the squad

Cut your nose off to spite your face!

Well done Moyes!

surely this now puts us in a much better bargaining position...I say reduce the offer by a significant amount....a new set of cards has been dealt and we now have the upper hand......unless the gargoyle can get JL back "onside" its a "fait accompli"

Oh dear.

"I always thought he was a good lad, but I think he has not only let himself down but his teammates too".

No need to say that.

Welcome Joleon.

TalkSport are saying Moyes has said he's not for sale and hopes this will all sort itself out AFTER the deadline.

Gollum lives.

svennis pennis said:

Moyes has officailly lost the plot!

Any EFC fans who still think that this man can do no wrong is seriously deluded.

Hanging Lescott out to dry to try and cover his own fuck up in dealing with this issue...Who'd have thought that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.