Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brucie Bonus said:
Oh dear.

"I always thought he was a good lad, but I think he has not only let himself down but his teammates too".

No need to say that.

Welcome Joleon.

I know. He is acting a complete ball bag in his handling of the situation.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/20936-lescott-dropped-3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... ped-3.html</a>

******* hell, I'm cringeing here for Moyes. Sell him by all means, but dont hang him out to dry to get yourself out of the corner you painted yourself into. Un-fcuking-believable. Amatuer night stuff from the Moyesiah.

Some of their fans actually see the reality of what Gollum is doing.

Brucie Bonus said:
Oh dear.

"I always thought he was a good lad, but I think he has not only let himself down but his teammates too".

No need to say that.

Welcome Joleon.

Let himself down? David you've let yourself go you ugly bastard, now fuck off and give us Joleon

Moyes' stance on Lescott WAS admirable. Now you've got a player who handed in a transfer request, so doesn't want to be there. The Club lose 6-1 on the opening day and are clearly in disarray. But Moyes would rather drop Lescott from his squad and make him train on his own than sell to City. The second Lescott handed in the request he should have been sold, as keeping a player against his will is always going to cause problems internally for the club. If I was an Everton fan I'd want Moyes to take the money for the player and get about strengthening the squad. At the moment they have no money and a player not being considered for first team duties. This is a clear lose, lose situation and Moyes handling of the situation has got worse and worse. If he's claiming that Lescott has had contact with City, he better have proof as thats slander.

Dillon said:
TalkSport are saying Moyes has said he's not for sale and hopes this will all sort itself out AFTER the deadline.

Gollum lives.

last embers of his brinksmanship........the dippers are in need of cash and now a defender .....the battle is won, long live the sheikh.

twinkletoes said:
Left Peg said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lordoftherings.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lordoftherings.com</a>

to those of you who seem to view moyes as in the wrong here, get a grip, lescotts in a contract- even if you put in a request to leave it doesnt mean jackshit.

If, like some suggests, he stops training/playing - thats a breach of contract and he'd be sued so hard even the Sheik's money wont be enough :)

JUMP ABOARD AND LETS SUE GOLLUM FOR SLANDER. HOW DARE THE ALIEN EYED FUCKER SUGGEST WE HAVE CONTACTED LESCOTT DIRECTLY WHEN HE HAS NO PROOF WHATSOEVER.

Brucie Bonus said:
Oh dear.

No need to say that.

Welcome Joleon.

Class and dignity, eh?

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Moyes' stance on Lescott WAS admirable. Now you've got a player who handed in a transfer request, so doesn't want to be there. The Club lose 6-1 on the opening day and are clearly in disarray. But Moyes would rather drop Lescott from his squad and make him train on his own than sell to City. The second Lescott handed in the request he should have been sold, as keeping a player against his will is always going to cause problems internally for the club. If I was an Everton fan I'd want Moyes to take the money for the player and get about strengthening the squad. At the moment they have no money and a player not being considered for first team duties. This is a clear lose, lose situation and Moyes handling of the situation has got worse and worse. If he's claiming that Lescott has had contact with City, he better have proof as thats slander.

Brilliant post.

Everton lose lose Man City win win whether Lescott signs or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.