Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should put one last take it or leave it bid for £20M and give them a deadline. If they miss it we should walk like we did with Eto'o and publicly announce our interest has finished.

Maybe the deal is done and we're just waiting for Everton to tie up some replacements? Everton can negotiate better if they other clubs don't see £25M in their pocket.

ah well guys best of luck again, to those with a bit of good grace to accept it, it was meant with sincerity.....to those insistant on calling everyone a twat, well you'll never know what good grace is so i'll leave it to your more intelligent forum members to try and describe it to you in words of less than 2 syllabills

royal_blue said:
ah well guys best of luck again, to those with a bit of good grace to accept it, it was meant with sincerity.....to those insistant on calling everyone a twat, well you'll never know what good grace is so i'll leave it to your more intelligent forum members to try and describe it to you in words of less than 2 syllabills

Surely this is wantefc or whatever he was called? He did that constant.....between every point......he made........when he first joined here.....

Oh and its syllables.

royal_blue said:

I'm sick of arseholes like you coming on a City board, pretending to be full of goodwill, but doleing out snidey little digs at every opportunity.

If you came on wishing us good luck, then I'm sure all of us would have acepted it. But you didn't, you patronised and you lectured, and you insulted. You deserve everything you get on here if you keep up in that vein, and I can assure you if you make inferences about my intelligence again you'll be called much worse than a patronising twat.

moomba said:
royal_blue said:

I'm sick of arseholes like you coming on a City board, pretending to be full of goodwill, but doleing out snidey little digs at every opportunity.

If you came on wishing us good luck, then I'm sure all of us would have acepted it. But you didn't, you patronised and you lectured, and you insulted. You deserve everything you get on here if you keep up in that vein, and I can assure you if you make inferences about my intelligence again you'll be called much worse than a patronising twat.
To all genuine fans who have read what i posted i'm sure they'll realise i'm not being patronising in the slightest and that when i wish City fans all the best i meant exactly that....and Moomba i don't need to make inferences on your intelligence as you put it.....you do a much better job of that yourself

Dont reply to him !

The fact they have to read and post on here shows they cant handle it. We all know the score.

Welcome back DSOB or friend of. Truth hurts ? Your club is a laughing stock.

svennis pennis said:
Surely this is wantefc or whatever he was called? He did that constant.....between every point......he made........when he first joined here.....

Oh and its syllables.

Ha ha, good spot.

What a sad case.

royal_blue said:
And Moomba i don't need to make inferences on your intelligence as you put it.....you do a much better job of that yourself

Do......you.....have......a......stutter.....or......something.....you.......sad......pathetic......moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.