Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
royal_blue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Of course we've tapped him up. No player would hand in a transfer request without first knowing what kind of deal awaits him on the other side. "Tapping up" in this sense happens in every transfer involving every club and every player.

The key question you need to answer is, can you prove it?

No, thought not. Oh well.......
Cheers Dubai Blue......i'm not after proving it i was just trying to get an acknowledgement that it isn't 100% Evertons fault....i know this is a City forum and i also know it's an open forum were other fans can air their views so long as they are now overly provocative and/or abusive.....can i ask another question....why is every-one treated with distain......"Bacon face", "Gollom" "blue scouse prick" "dippers" i live in Oldham as i mentioned in my first ever post and i live amongst u guys yet i can't understand why you are so abusive......abuse like you hand out is normally reserved for teams/people above your position as it's a sign of jealousy.....what have you guys left to be jealous about??.......you have more money than any-one, the majority of match going Man City fans i know are good well mannered intelligent people.....anyways.....i hope you get Lescott......i hope we all learn a little more about how to conduct transfers better, i hope Everton Get around £25m for Lescott as we'd be robbing you blind and best of luck for the season....but...while all around you will hate you please keep your dignity it's not nice to come on these forums and read how great it was when you smacked some Everton fan up and down all over the place when they last came to Eastlands, you now need to be above all of that and keep a check on those guys amonst you who will bring you down. I do sincerely hope you win the Premiership soon you deserve it for the last 10 years you had to endure.......just dont lose your class or lose your dignity and respect for other teams as it could end up being your downfall
Fair enough.

Although it's been 33 years of shite, not just 10!!!

royal_blue said:
just dont lose your class or lose your dignity and respect for other teams as it could end up being your downfall

I'm all for supporters of other clubs coming on here, but I thought we'd got rid of all the patronising twats.

Royal Blue said:
Cheers Dubai Blue......i'm not after proving it i was just trying to get an acknowledgement that it isn't 100% Evertons fault....i know this is a City forum and i also know it's an open forum were other fans can air their views so long as they are now overly provocative and/or abusive.....can i ask another question....why is every-one treated with distain......"Bacon face", "Gollom" "blue scouse prick" "dippers" i live in Oldham as i mentioned in my first ever post and i live amongst u guys yet i can't understand why you are so abusive......abuse like you hand out is normally reserved for teams/people above your position as it's a sign of jealousy.....what have you guys left to be jealous about??.......you have more money than any-one, the majority of match going Man City fans i know are good well mannered intelligent people.....anyways.....i hope you get Lescott......i hope we all learn a little more about how to conduct transfers better, i hope Everton Get around £25m for Lescott as we'd be robbing you blind and best of luck for the season....but...while all around you will hate you please keep your dignity it's not nice to come on these forums and read how great it was when you smacked some Everton fan up and down all over the place when they last came to Eastlands, you now need to be above all of that and keep a check on those guys amonst you who will bring you down. I do sincerely hope you win the Premiership soon you deserve it for the last 10 years you had to endure.......just dont lose your class or lose your dignity and respect for other teams as it could end up being your downfall

Thanks for the lecture.

It's the internet, not real life.

All forums on all subjects are essentially irreverant and rude, it doesn't mean that's how the contributors really are. You show me a football forum that isn't like that and I'll be a very surprised man.

royalblue

obviously im going to be biased towards city, however i dont honestly believe city have done much wrong in this transfer. Ever since the takeover we have been a target for ridicule and jelousy, and everyone tries to find anything to have a go at us for. Therefore, this has made our skin thicker, and we are likely to take any insults or accusations against our club as usual media rubbish. I cannot tell you whether someone has spoke to Lescott, but i dont think we would have done anything to jeapordise the image of our club, after all there are people who are just waiting for us to fail, and they don't need any ammunition.

I just hope we can get this sorted asap, we're all a bit bored of this now. If he's going to be a city player then great, if not lets move on.

moomba said:
royal_blue said:
just dont lose your class or lose your dignity and respect for other teams as it could end up being your downfall

I'm all for supporters of other clubs coming on here, but I thought we'd got rid of all the patronising twats.
If you think i'm patronising then your way off the mark it was meant with the good grace i thought i worded it with but if you think i'm a twat then hey that's your perogative but did you really need to call me a twat to put your opinion across?

royal_blue said:
moomba said:
If you think i'm patronising then your way off the mark it was meant with the good grace i thought i worded it with but if you think i'm a twat then hey that's your perogative but did you really need to call me a twat to put your opinion across?

Oh ffs not again PLEASE.....

Isn't it strange that Everton are putting up a much bigger fight to keep Lescott than they did the granny shagger.

I say we should walk away. Statements like "I am even more determined to keep him" mean they are trying to stuff us.
Stuff them walk away and leave them in the sh*t

royal_blue said:

Yes I did, thanks for asking you patronising twat.

Forzacitizens said:
nope, he was not tapped up. Sorry mate, but we've done nothing wrong in this transfer, i think you're trying to find something to have a go at us, and really, we've handled everything right and proper
Hi Forza, i'm not looking for a fight or an arguement but surely you must find it strange that on this forum everybody knew that city were drawing a bid and had all already sounded out Lescott or his agent about wages....all your "ITK's" got everything right weeks before a bid was ever lodged......can you hand on heart say that nobody connected with Man city spoke to Lescott or his agent before the bids were made public by Everton...........can you 100% say that City's hands are utterly completely clean in this..........guess what i'm trying to say is that Everton and Moyes in particular get slaughtered when all he is doing is trying to protect his own team when every-one at City says "well wasn't me gov i don't know who told Lescott that we'd give him a 5 year contract on 90k a week.......we all know how football works and we all know Lescott most likely will be sold and good riddance in all honesty......but is any-one on here going to be brave enough and just admit that city have been guilty of some inappropriate behaviour in approaching the player.....be inetersting to find out from the original "ITK's" to find out from which sources the original rumblings came from[/quote]

Getting a bit sad, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.