Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophet of Doom said:
European Dreamer.....welcome back to the board....its been a while........

Any updates today about Lescott ??

PoD,

Hoping to hear soon but won't know until tomorrow at the earliest

We are rumored to have 400 billion and so I wish we would stop dicking about about the 15 or 20 millikon and just pay up.

Hes not utter world class but he's much better than what we have.

skinner2008 said:
Ive spoken to lescott in florida and he told me that he has too much respect for everton and david moyes to just walk out on them, he also said it would be a step down , at the moment everton are a better side than city, the league table doesnt lie.

deary me, their all coming out of the woodwork today, the mighty signings of that defender (can't remember his name) and Jo have really gone to their heads

skinner2008 said:
Ive spoken to lescott in florida and he told me that he has too much respect for everton and david moyes to just walk out on them, he also said it would be a step down , at the moment everton are a better side than city, the league table doesnt lie.

No it doesnt lie not like you and watch the table turn next season!

skinner2008 said:

Hows the weather in liverpool, la?

Jeez, is there a competition on some back water Everton board to infiltrate this place and post shite? Come on Skinny boy, behave yourself.

Ducado said:
Mods Can you get rid of the bin dippers please!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cB5UNGqVs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_cB5UNGqVs</a>

icon_post_report.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.