Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
skinner2008 said:
svennis pennis said:
You would think they had signed Robinho the way they infiltrate onto here.

If and when we sign Lescott I can assure all you bindippers that no fucker off here will bother coming onto bluedipper or whatever its called. Its just not worth our time.

You wont sign Sir Joleon Lescott

You seemed worried Skinner?

very worried indeed.

It puzzles me the number of rat munching scrats that keep coming on here spouting there shit,why are you actually on here?

You play shit hoof it football backed up by your crappy stadium and mid 30 thousand gates-wooden tooth will soon be off and then your fooked,do us all a favour and fuck off back on toffee talk and have a wank about Jo

I think all the bin dippers/fat spanish waiters are getting slightly flusted at our up coming domination of there shity little clubs up the motorway, get a life and worry who your going to spend your pocket money on or borrow off!

the most satisfying buys of all are going to be off teams like Everton and (already happened) Villa.

it sends a powerful message when their players see us as a step up from them.

most of us no doubt wouldn't have made an issue of it, that's not the City way, but they are asking for it now by coming on here spouting shit so they're fair game.

Who did the SSN reporter just say had slotted into the heart of the Everton defence in the friendly tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.