Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
Pabbers said:
Its upto us to make sure we are at our bast as much as possible.

Robinho was superb that day. Even at our best, he is almost impossible to stop, when on top form, hence £34 Million.

right you seem a nice chap, less of the nice nice. some controversy please.

"Scator.....Partaaaay"

i presume you're talking about when we beat you 2-1, we could have scored more also[/quote]

At Goodison ??

You could, you played well. I was impressed, Ireland and Robinhio were superb.[/quote]

It could also be said that our already small squad was reasonably tired with it being our 3rd game in 6 days, the first of which being an FA cup semi which went to penalties.[/quote]

As much as I do agree with you mate, thats not really an excuse. City won, and were the better team.[/quote]

Granted city were the better team but we were not even close to our best.[/quote]

Lets not forget we played every week Thurs-sunday. About 19 Uefa cup games in all. We wasnt close to our best either in that win.

Shooter 83 said:
i presume you're talking about when we beat you 2-1, we could have scored more also

At Goodison ??

You could, you played well. I was impressed, Ireland and Robinhio were superb.[/quote]

It could also be said that our already small squad was reasonably tired with it being our 3rd game in 6 days, the first of which being an FA cup semi which went to penalties.[/quote]

As much as I do agree with you mate, thats not really an excuse. City won, and were the better team.[/quote]

Granted city were the better team but we were not even close to our best.[/quote]

Lets not forget we played every week Thurs-sunday. About 19 Uefa cup games in all. We wasnt close to our best either in that win.[/quote]

Was one of your better performances of the season.....away from home that is.

That defeat really gutted me, because with your away from, and our home form, I though we would rolled over you, ah well. I think everyone knew that City were better than your League position said.

banbury_blue said:
The sky sports transfer centre is reporting that some defender, Dele Adeleye has said that Everton are showing serious interest in him, probably amounting to nothing but maybe they are making plans to cover Lescotts departure?

I already said this but ok.

Ayodele ("Dele") Adeleye (born 25 December 1988) is a Nigerian footballer who currently plays for Sparta Rotterdam.

Height 1.89 m (6 ft 2+1⁄2 in)

1 game for Nigeria

banbury_blue said:
The sky sports transfer centre is reporting that some defender, Dele Adeleye has said that Everton are showing serious interest in him, probably amounting to nothing but maybe they are making plans to cover Lescotts departure?

SSN are making too much of it I think, the lad in the article says there has been serious interest from Everton 'In the past', doesn't mention anything recent though.

sportinglesbian said:
Just been on radio5 live Lescott has said whilst in Florida on his holidays,he's not going anywhere...........plot thickens

He is staying in Florida?

Kinkinho said:
sportinglesbian said:
Just been on radio5 live Lescott has said whilst in Florida on his holidays,he's not going anywhere...........plot thickens

He is staying in Florida?

Yes ,he's had extended leave at Everton cos of internationals i think,might aswell forget him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.