Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: is it time to walk away from the Lescott deal?

RobbieBrewer said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Ive been thinking about this one and £25-£30m (todays reported figures) seems a very lot to me, especially when you consider that Everton will get Stephen Taylor for £6m.

It would be funny if we really pissed Moyes off by walking away and leaving him with a player who dosent want to be there and who the fans now hate.

no other club will pay over £12m for Lescott, and if he is still out of favour in January we could go in with a smaller bid then that they would have to accept.

I'm just not sure who we could get instead, I reckon we should out bid the scousers for Taylor.

Yep-I'm sure Lescott would piss himself at the idea of staying at a club where he's put in a transfer request to come to us,his own manager has dropped him and now publicly stated that his fellow professionals think his attitude has "changed."
We would look like pricks if we pulled out now.
The transfer will happen.

i dont agree mate, i think we have made a bid way over the odds at £20mil already, ffs he's not that good. i think we will b fine with ned, micah, vince and dunnie all capable of playing centre back.

tin hat on but i think the boys we have now are good enough to take us to europe and to wembley this year.

SSN: Hughes ends interest in Joleon Lescott.

PMSL. By leaving it we've left Everton in disarray. Unhappy player on their books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.