Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There has been no further official contact between the clubs, all week, certainly up until yesterday evening.

As yet, no new offer, and City have been sitting tight on last registered bid of £18m.

didn't they actually reject that bid though?

It's not hughes diliberatly winding up SSN?

Didn't someone on here mention Cook has stopped players talking to them?

SSN continue to amaze me, they're standard of journalism is amateurish at best.

If we had ended our interest in Lescott that would have been the first thing Hughes said, instead of alluding to it as his answer tailed off. Like someone said before, if they weren't sure they should have asked for clarification.

In a way I'm sorry we haven't pulled out, all this saga over Joloen Lescott! To quote Brian Potter 'the world's gone pissing mad'

Forzacitizens said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
There has been no further official contact between the clubs, all week, certainly up until yesterday evening.

As yet, no new offer, and City have been sitting tight on last registered bid of £18m.

didn't they actually reject that bid though?

According to Moyes, yes.

But the only progression since has been Hughes publicly floating the possibility of being a bit cuter re getting something done.

A seeming reference to players being involved from our end.

Pretty sure all the posturing will still lead to us Lescott.

Although, people can forget putting a definitive figure on it. Undisclosed will clear be the order of the day - unless that tool Moyes leaks it.

I think skysports have just fooked up the impact of Hughes's carefully worded statement, they have now reworded their original headline!!!!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
How long did it take you to type this!

Not long mate, I really wouldnt put the effort in as Im a lazy git. I work in IT so my 4 fingers aint bad.

If its a bit long winded for you, that was to remain accurate and share the salient points, I can summarise if you like ?

Moyes and Lescott have fell out, nobody else cares !

;o)

Thanks it probably would take me as long to type your summary as it did for you to type your original post! Lol

Thanks for the update anyway!

Talk Sport news bulletin just stated Hughes may walk away from the deal as "Lescott may not be joining us anytime soon".

Now this is Talksports spin on he whole affair, and contradicts what other posters are saying how Sky Sports are reporting that we are still interested. They (Talksport) were trying to hint that Hughes has lost patience and move on. I for one would now be pleased with this. Let Everton keep and unhappy player, and I certaintly dont want them to have any funds that can be used for transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.