Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
auction294 said:
Talk Sport news bulletin just stated Hughes may walk away from the deal as "Lescott may not be joining us anytime soon".

Now this is Talksports spin on he whole affair, and contradicts what other posters are saying how Sky Sports are reporting that we are still interested. They (Talksport) were trying to hint that Hughes has lost patience and move on. I for one would now be pleased with this. Let Everton keep and unhappy player, and I certaintly dont want them to have any funds that can be used for transfers.
something about a manager resigning?

This is funny on bluekipper, they are saying hughes is a cock and where does this leave there window lol
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluekipper.net/index.php?showtopic=33566" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluekipper.net/index.php?showtopic=33566</a>

the questions still the same, i know moyes is blocking us from what we want, which is a bit annoying, but i sort of respect his resolve,

lescott on the other hand owes everton who plucked him from obscurity at wolves.

and a lot called daniel sturridge on here, me included. it would be rather two faced of me to now applaud J.L. and his actions

Amongst a mountain of rubbish i find a really good post that sees it exactly how it is, well done mate.

But just one thing, Lescott owes us nothing, we only paid £5 million for him and he has been a massive player for us for 3 very good seasons, i for one would not critisize any man who wants to better himself and double his salary, theres not a man reading this forum that would'nt wish for the same opportunity.
I admire Moyes for his stance but by slagging off his player and making it public he has backed himself into a corner and caused unrepairable damage, i cannot see Lescott ever playing for him again, and he must now be sold as quickly as possible.

auction294 said:
Talk Sport news bulletin just stated Hughes may walk away from the deal as "Lescott may not be joining us anytime soon".

Now this is Talksports spin on he whole affair, and contradicts what other posters are saying how Sky Sports are reporting that we are still interested. They (Talksport) were trying to hint that Hughes has lost patience and move on. I for one would now be pleased with this. Let Everton keep and unhappy player, and I certaintly dont want them to have any funds that can be used for transfers.

Everton will strengthen no matter what, they have just received their payment from sky. Imo it would be unfair on Lescott to pull out now, he clearly wants to join us but being held to ransome we don't need.

DSOB said:
BREAKING NEWS .. HUGHES ENDS INTEREST IN LESCOTT
Sky have just reported that Mark Hughes has ended his interest in Joleon Lescott

Now let's get behind Lescott and the rest of the team , and move on from this unfortunate incident .
Everyone makes mistakes , and Lescott is only human .
Further more , it shows what assholes City are by turning their back on Joleon after he handed a request in for them .
Despicable .

Easy tiger.....

Lescott left it much too late to put in the request and start kicking up a fuss. Its messed us and Everton around. He knew what he had to do but tried to keep Everton happy, this was always going to impossible.

Personally I feel we can walk away from this with our head held high and should now do so. Hes worth nothing like the money they are holding out for and they obviously have little money to spend unless he is sold.

Get rid of Ben Haim get Distain in for a a couple of seasons as cover and go back in for Lescott next summer or in Janaury, maybe then Moyes will be a bit more reasonable.

The bottom line is hes not worth more than £18 - £20 million, we wont go higher and they are holding out for £25 - £30 million so time to move on. Unless Moyes wants to eat some humble pie and accept the generous offer on the table.

stony said:
DSOB said:
Sky have just reported that Mark Hughes has ended his interest in Joleon Lescott

Now let's get behind Lescott and the rest of the team , and move on from this unfortunate incident .
Further more , it shows what assholes City are by turning their back on Joleon after he handed a request in for them .
Despicable .

Easy tiger.....

so we're cunts for trying to sign him and we're cunts if we don't sign him.. hypocritical twat

stony said:
DSOB said:

Despicable .

Easy tiger.....

I'm sure DSOB (Bluebastardo) is the only Everton fan who wants Lescott to stay.

The anti Lescott chants were going out at Everton game last night. Hes going to fit right back in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.