Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
leewill31 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
"City maywell be loadsamoney nowadays but they'll never have the same class as United."

Real Classy..

another one that kisses moyes arse and believes everything he has said about us.

lifelong toffeless fan.

"Yup you have to love the so called (and self proclaimed) "big club" that is man city and the buffon of a manager that is sadly called Mark Hughes disgraceful the way they've carried on over this and other transfer interests this summer.

Like others though i'm pretty sure this is a smokescreen and Lescott will be off come deadline day,maybe city have been warned by the FA (yeah right) on the quiet about thier conduct this summer.

Going back to the "big club" comment Hughes made over the weekend on ceefax it was more or less a direct lift of the comments Sir Alex made about us when Rooney went but the difference in that matter was simple,Sir Alex made those comments with sincerty and compasion towards us outraged evertionians,Hughes is well an utter ******** tbh.

City maywell be loadsamoney nowadays but they'll never have the same class as United..to me city is a 17 year old tart with her skirt hitched over her knickers bending over and trying to attract the boys."

Like this bit, not the rest...lol

leewill31 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
"City maywell be loadsamoney nowadays but they'll never have the same class as United."

Real Classy..

another one that kisses moyes arse and believes everything he has said about us.

lifelong toffeless fan.

"Yup you have to love the so called (and self proclaimed) "big club" that is man city and the buffon of a manager that is sadly called Mark Hughes disgraceful the way they've carried on over this and other transfer interests this summer.

Like others though i'm pretty sure this is a smokescreen and Lescott will be off come deadline day,maybe city have been warned by the FA (yeah right) on the quiet about thier conduct this summer.

Going back to the "big club" comment Hughes made over the weekend on ceefax it was more or less a direct lift of the comments Sir Alex made about us when Rooney went but the difference in that matter was simple,Sir Alex made those comments with sincerty and compasion towards us outraged evertionians,Hughes is well an utter ******** tbh.

City maywell be loadsamoney nowadays but they'll never have the same class as United..to me city is a 17 year old tart with her skirt hitched over her knickers bending over and trying to attract the boys,utterly classless."
And Everton fan talking from experience......

de niro said:
one of them has said they should bid for stevie ireland in order to unsettle us, how fucking thick are the blue scouse:)

deluded or plain daft? you decide.

That actually made me laugh. How on Earth would that unsettle us, we've got great prospects, he loves it here and we're bringing in quality players, what could he possibly want to move to Everton for? More to the point they can't afford it!

MCFC-alan88 said:
de niro said:
one of them has said they should bid for stevie ireland in order to unsettle us, how fucking thick are the blue scouse:)

That actually made me laugh. How on Earth would that unsettle us, we've got great prospects, he loves it here and we're bringing in quality players, what could he possibly want to move to Everton for? More to the point they can't afford it!
Maybe they could try it with TBH though!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Maybe they could try it with TBH though!

I'm sure selling TBH wouldn't unsettle us !!! LMAO

When I read these comments from Hughes about pulling out I immediately thought that he was calling Everton's or more to the point Moyes's bluff. In other words he's sending the message that if he keeps the asking price at £30,000,000 then he'll walk away from the deal and leave him with an unhappy player and then we'll sign an alternative to Lescott who will probably be cheaper and more cost effective.

I'm just going to laugh if we don't get him for the simple reason that it took them five minutes to sing the anti-Lescott chants and then they'll all love him again if he doesn't come. The reason he won't come won't be because he doesn't want to but because Everton priced us out of a deal. It's as simple as that in my opinion.

de niro said:

A pleasure meeting you briefly the other week De Niro, sorry I had to shoot off but I saw a young lady I needed a word with, no doubt we will meet again through the season (your quite distinctive lol)

Im going with plain Daft, nobody can be that deluded unless they are that daft anyway ;o)

If we really ended our interest,I will feel very sorry for Lescott.The lad has handed in a transfer request for us.This can destroy his season in the year of the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.