Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all on bluemoon

ok im an everton fan but im not here to slag any of you guys off, i wish to god we were in your position, as by now i would have snapped up moutinho and defour. an did take a punt on senderos (very moyes type player)

i think you lot will have a good year and i watch with bated breath in the hope that you tear liverpool and chelses appart. i live in wilmslow and i sell gym set ups to a number of the footballers in the surrounding areas, through this i have made quite a few friends and have quite a few good contacts, have recently sold to a player who in my opinion is by far your best player, and a great lad as well.

i know now after speaking with one of my own that lescott is gone, it really is just a matter of time i thought it was all done and done today and still think it may be. possibly stretch through till tuesday
as a player lescott is such an assett i would hate to see him go as i do believe he will replace ferdinand eventually for england but we cannot deny that the money would come in very handy, it is silly money we are talking about but moyes has proved in the past he can work wonders in the transfer market

the most likely outcome of this deal will be cash plus jo, although there is big consideration for petrov...quite like jo but he will be kept out if we can keep louis inury free, and when yakubu comes in jo will really struggle...has to make a name for himself soon or he could struggle this year

I have been reading this site with interest for the last few months and have been tempted to post on a number of occassions but now i know the lads gone i thought i would just post

i wish you best of luck for the season not that i think you will need it and i think you will be right up there this year, i personally feel arsenal will suprise a lot of people this year after watching them destroy us (nothing to do with joleon) and i believe in my opinion that arshavin could be one of the players of the season, he was extraordinary last week although match of the day didnt show it

According to SSN, Newcastle have not received any bids for Taylor nor are wanting any. Insert generic copy and paste Everton rant only about Moyes' disgusting interest.

selim said:
If we really ended our interest,I will feel very sorry for Lescott.The lad has handed in a transfer request for us.This can destroy his season in the year of the World Cup.

Then Lescott should blame his current club and not his potential future employers as they were priced out of a deal. Manchester City are being made out to be the bad guys in this and that's wrongfully so in my opinion and that's without blue tinted specs on. We are not going to be held to ransom by any club whatsoever.

My gut feeling is that all of a sudden Everton will want to renegotiate because there is no point having a potential £22,000,000 (or in thier eyes £30,000,000) player on the bench when that money could be used for spending on four players that would strengthen the overall team. I think we should hold our guns, play our cards close to our chest, and wait for them to come to us now. The ball is firmly in their court. It's whether we want to re-enter negotiations now and sign the player rather than leaving Everton's summer transfer plans in tatters.

selim said:
If we really ended our interest,I will feel very sorry for Lescott.The lad has handed in a transfer request for us.This can destroy his season in the year of the World Cup.

I agree. MORALLY we owe it to Lescott to try and do this deal... but not at any price.

I'm sure Lescott 'knows' what the score is....

Subject: Lescott [Merged]

loganx said:
Hi all on bluemoon

thanks for the info mate - good luck with the season and if everything goes to plan, im certain moyes will invest the money wisely!

thanks for the considered post

de niro said:
one of them has said they should bid for stevie ireland in order to unsettle us, how fucking thick are the blue scouse:)

deluded or plain daft? you decide.

I'm not sure whether to laugh more at the absolute rubbish they are talking about or the pictures of the numpties on there...

Have a look:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/avatars/adamthegreatoneb.gif?dateline=1249469921" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/avata ... 1249469921</a>

Words fail me lmao

I was really tempted to post that pic but thought better of it. But I have to agree.

Surely the only reason this has not happened is that Everton cant tie down deals for replacements ?

Wages always seem to be a big problem for them - they cant pay the going rate.

Its going to drag on all the way till the last day, it effects them much more than us as we already have decent cover and can always go out and sign an alternative.

You wonder why they leave all their business to the last minute every window, is money so tight there they want to save paying the wages to the new players for a few weeks ?

Seems like madness to me he cant play for them again after whats gone on.

loganx said:
Hi all on bluemoon

ok im an everton fan but im not here to slag any of you guys off, i wish to god we were in your position, as by now i would have snapped up moutinho and defour. an did take a punt on senderos (very moyes type player)

i think you lot will have a good year and i watch with bated breath in the hope that you tear liverpool and chelses appart. i live in wilmslow and i sell gym set ups to a number of the footballers in the surrounding areas, through this i have made quite a few friends and have quite a few good contacts, have recently sold to a player who in my opinion is by far your best player, and a great lad as well.

i know now after speaking with one of my own that lescott is gone, it really is just a matter of time i thought it was all done and done today and still think it may be. possibly stretch through till tuesday
as a player lescott is such an assett i would hate to see him go as i do believe he will replace ferdinand eventually for england but we cannot deny that the money would come in very handy, it is silly money we are talking about but moyes has proved in the past he can work wonders in the transfer market

the most likely outcome of this deal will be cash plus jo, although there is big consideration for petrov...quite like jo but he will be kept out if we can keep louis inury free, and when yakubu comes in jo will really struggle...has to make a name for himself soon or he could struggle this year

I have been reading this site with interest for the last few months and have been tempted to post on a number of occassions but now i know the lads gone i thought i would just post

i wish you best of luck for the season not that i think you will need it and i think you will be right up there this year, i personally feel arsenal will suprise a lot of people this year after watching them destroy us (nothing to do with joleon) and i believe in my opinion that arshavin could be one of the players of the season, he was extraordinary last week although match of the day didnt show it

good post mate, and welcome to bluemoon

bluemonkey71 said:
de niro said:
one of them has said they should bid for stevie ireland in order to unsettle us, how fucking thick are the blue scouse:)

deluded or plain daft? you decide.

I'm not sure whether to laugh more at the absolute rubbish they are talking about or the pictures of the numpties on there...

adamthegreatoneb.gif

Words fail me lmao

I think it's foolish that people resort to attempted embarrassment and insults. There is no need for personal attacks, I'm sure not everyone on here is an adonis and I'm sure if Ric allowed images in signatures we'd have some similar comments from supporters of other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.