Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
twinkletoes said:
People on here have complained that other teams fans are sad for coming on this forum so shouldn't the same be said about City fans going on other fans forums.

I've edited my post and with hindsight I shouldn't have posted it....20 lashes for me..

I suppose if it was an everton fan with their tits out it wouldn't have mattered?

BUT if muppets over there post about putting a bid in for Ireland then expect some serious heckling.

If I put a picture of myself with my bird on the web I'd expect some ribbing aswell.

Look I'm not averse to a bit of stick, if the lad wants to get his own back then here's me in all my glory....

baby.jpg

Wrighty Wrexham said:
He just looks "proud to be a blue" just not our blue thats all!

Leave the personal insults alone!

Has he said something daft? I haven't looked at that forum for a couple of days, but he seems a decent bloke to me. I think it's sweet of him to pose with his missus as well. Fair go lads, come on!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Look I'm not averse to a bit of stick, if the lad wants to get his own back then here's me in all my glory....

baby.jpg

Don't care what you say as long as there is NO personal attacks on this forum, as evident in the code of conduct.

In the meantime .... Superman is here!

StephIrelandSIE_468x787.jpg

Thought something might of happened with Lescott today!

Does not look like there are going to be any developements till next week!

Thought if he was coming we would have wanted it sorted this week so that if it didnt happen we could look else where.

Thought Everton if he was leaving would have wanted it sorted this week so they could get new additions in ASAP!

Cutting it fine both ways if this drags on into next week!

Who are Everton playing this week!

Would be interested to know whether Lescott has been trainning with the first team and whether he is in the squad for presumably's Sundays match!

Left Peg said:
Right, it's thursday, we thought it was gonna happen on thursday and that's today, thursday. I'm sure someone said thursday was gonna be the day, or is this whole saga turning into thursday mania? My eyes hurt.

Right, it's friday, we thought thursday was the day, thursday came, thursday went. It's got to be friday, that's today, friday. One can accept a 24 hour tolerance on the thursday thing, but surely no more, I fear for my health.

MCFC-alan88, stony, thomo, Ronnie the Rep, Wrighty Wrexham, DontLookBackInAnger, twinkletoes, Brucie Bonus, Aussie!

Thanks guys, you all seem decent fans. I like my pic and I'm not ashamed of it.

Have a good season (just not too good!)

AdamTheGreatOneB said:
MCFC-alan88, stony, thomo, Ronnie the Rep, Wrighty Wrexham, DontLookBackInAnger, twinkletoes, Brucie Bonus, Aussie!

Thanks guys, you all seem decent fans. I like my pic and I'm not ashamed of it.

Have a good season (just not too good!)

Ah, nice to see you, to see you nice! I like your missus btw (no offence), she's quite cute (to me anyway). Whereabouts in north Devon are you? I used to tool around the Bideford to Porlock area of the country when I was younger (grandad's cousin had a cottage just over the border in Porlock).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.