Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon said:
5Live have just said that nothing will be announced today and Lescott is NOT at the ground but that negotiations have moved along.

Good news, at less for now.

Alright City fans , the ITK on our site...who is reliable has stated today its a done deal and will be announced soon..not sure how soon. He's been told £22million + but not sure whether that value involves any of your players....sooner the better for me!

wantefc said:
Alright City fans , the ITK on our site...who is reliable has stated today its a done deal and will be announced soon..not sure how soon. He's been told £22million + but not sure whether that value involves any of your players....sooner the better for me!

Cheers fella, was always going to happen and for me it's a good deal for both clubs.

wantefc said:

whats his user? might know him

Aussie! said:
wantefc said:

whats his user? might know him

tfm lol

blueinsa said:
wantefc said:

Cheers fella, was always going to happen and for me it's a good deal for both clubs.

I actually agree! the thing is, yes he is costing you but you can afford. All you have to ask is he better than you have already and i think you could answer that yourselves.

Anyway its the 1st time a source from either club has come out with the same info so expect it done!

wantefc said:

Cheers, will see what happens in the coming days.

BBC:

1422: Teams starting to come in now. But before that, news from BBC 5 Live's Ian Dennis: he says sources at Eastlands are telling him the Joleon Lescott transfer could go through this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.