Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wantefc said:
The ITK im talking about said he didnt know whether a player was involved , i doubt it and to be honest i hope not i dont think Dunne is a Moyes type player....Moyes tends to go younger.

The money will be about right i'd have thought but officially it will be an undisclosed imo.[/quote]

You never know with us mate , we arent exactly being nice to eachother in the Media. If its anymore than £22 million we might want to announce just for the PR... then again you dont want to announce to other clubs how much you have to spend! Who Knows??? Is it me or does £22m million not sound that much anymore? Worlds gone mad ..lol[/quote]

lol, i agree £22m is now just spoken about like it's normal!

For a defender it's a hell of a lot and you have got a great deal i think.

BBC Sport's Phil McNulty at Eastlands: "Eastlands slowly filling up, but enough inside to give a rousing reception to the array of new faces on show for Manchester City today as they warm up. And it sounds like they will be joined by another very soon as the word is that Mark Hughes' long, not to mention highly acrimonious, chase for Everton's Joleon Lescott is slowly moving towards a conclusion. City's expectant fans will want an emphatic victory today to build on the opening day win at Blackburn."

blueinsa said:
wantefc said:
The ITK im talking about said he didnt know whether a player was involved , i doubt it and to be honest i hope not i dont think Dunne is a Moyes type player....Moyes tends to go younger.

The money will be about right i'd have thought but officially it will be an undisclosed imo.

You never know with us mate , we arent exactly being nice to eachother in the Media. If its anymore than £22 million we might want to announce just for the PR... then again you dont want to announce to other clubs how much you have to spend! Who Knows??? Is it me or does £22m million not sound that much anymore? Worlds gone mad ..lol[/quote]

lol, i agree £22m is now just spoken about like it's normal!

For a defender it's a hell of a lot and you have got a great deal i think.[/quote]

It is a lot of money!! I just hope we unearth another Gem or someone similar though hard to get anyone as good.We have had a lot of good centrehalves over the years but Lescott is the best goalscoring centre half for us since Derek Mountfield...anyone remember him?

i have to laugh someone on my forum has said Lescott isnt going because of ambition and he isnt going for the money.
The only reason he is signing for city is because he wont be the ugliest twat on the team photo!!!

wantefc said:
i have to laugh someone on my forum has said Lescott isnt going because of ambition and he isnt going for the money.
The only reason he is signing for city is because he wont be the ugliest twat on the team photo!!!

Debatable lol

blueinsa said:
wantefc said:

Debatable lol

Anyway im off doing the garden .....i wont be false and wish you luck and i expect the same from you but i do enjoy talking to the few decent regulars on here. Apart from that Alera....ive worked out from some of his posts that he is in his 30's which suprises me because i had him down as a spoilt 12yo with his childish posts....the rest of you are ok we all stick up for our teams blindly as it should be...I think this thread is coming to an end soon. so look after yourselfs lads!!!

We'll wait until Monday. I imagine Moyes won't want to be bombarded with questions about it before and after Everton's game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.