Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TimmyP said:
BBC:

1422: Teams starting to come in now. But before that, news from BBC 5 Live's Ian Dennis: he says sources at Eastlands are telling him the Joleon Lescott transfer could go through this weekend.

Great stuff.

cityman14364 said:
just gossip at the moment but strong and a lot of them, 22 mill cash .no players that ive heard of... afternoon wantefc pal.hope your well mate

Hiya mate hows ur lads....hope u slap them to sleep at night..lol

Our ITK knows someone at Finch Farm our training ground and in my opinion is very reliable but does have the idiots demanding him to name his source (as if he would) and trying to discredit him but there was no room for interpretation in his statement "its a done deal for at least £22 million possibly add ons on top."

just 1 lad mate and hes only a pretend red, still goes to coms with me as long as i keep it quiet..good to see you back mate. been a while pams missed you lol.. 22 mill and I HOPE NOT DUNNE

cityman14364 said:
just 1 lad mate and hes only a pretend red, still goes to coms with me as long as i keep it quiet..good to see you back mate. been a while pams missed you lol.. 22 mill and I HOPE NOT DUNNE

The ITK im talking about said he didnt know whether a player was involved , i doubt it and to be honest i hope not i dont think Dunne is a Moyes type player....Moyes tends to go younger.

wantefc said:
cityman14364 said:

The ITK im talking about said he didnt know whether a player was involved , i doubt it and to be honest i hope not i dont think Dunne is a Moyes type player....Moyes tends to go younger.

The money will be about right i'd have thought but officially it will be an undisclosed imo.

The ITK im talking about said he didnt know whether a player was involved , i doubt it and to be honest i hope not i dont think Dunne is a Moyes type player....Moyes tends to go younger.[/quote]

The money will be about right i'd have thought but officially it will be an undisclosed imo.[/quote]

You never know with us mate , we arent exactly being nice to eachother in the Media. If its anymore than £22 million we might want to announce just for the PR... then again you dont want to announce to other clubs how much you have to spend! Who Knows??? Is it me or does £22m million not sound that much anymore? Worlds gone mad ..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.