Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Times website says that Hughes gave the impression that Lescott may not be the last defensive signing. I can only presume.....Sylvinho? Or is he still looking at RB? I know we've got Zaba, but I wouldn't blame him for looking elsewhere, Richards is just shocking.

i cant believe them cheeky gits, according to the sunday mirror we are being reported for tapping up lescott ane everton want £10m in compensation and apoints deduction for city, they have already ripped us off getting £24m for him. why cant they let it drop.

bookiesgirl said:
i cant believe them cheeky gits, according to the sunday mirror we are being reported for tapping up lescott ane everton want £10m in compensation and apoints deduction for city, they have already ripped us off getting £24m for him. why cant they let it drop.
lol they have nothing on us. We made 2 bids that were rejected. Lescott said he wanted to speak to us so handed in a transfer request. We did nowt wrong so moyes and all blue dippers can go fuck themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.