Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a beer with Chris Waddle, Nigel Spackman and Rob McCaffrey here in Dubai after today's game. They said it's a done deal.

Why they would know that, I'm not sure, but I guess they might have some tenuous contacts at City. Or they might just have been reading today's papers and trying to get my hopes up, as they know I have money on this deal happening. McCaffrey told me in May that Hughes was a gonner, so he's not the most reliable of sources.

uwe said:
The Fixer said:
Yet you believe a numpty who used to post fake transfer rumours on another city site? oh dear you didn't know that did you? yes poor old stu caught out!!

don`t know who`s right,wrong,posting in good faith or a wum but fixer seems to be totally negative to everyone and anyone and to post so many times since may makes me suspicious of his agenda.

I understand what you mean. The 'Fixer' hates ITK's but then posts his own ITK statement and wants to be seen as a different level of ITK..??? When I stated 'At this delicate stage of the negotiations, I think it'd be a bit previous on our behalf to start parading Lescott around unless all had been agreed, signed, sealed & sorted!!! ', it wasn't so much in agreement with Stu (although I have no reason to disbelieve him) it was more about my own observations and what I thought made logical sense to me in the absence of anyoone actually claiming to have seen JL at CoMS in the flesh with their own eyes.

But that's the thing with forum's, you get all sorts innit!!! lol :-)

Now widely reported that hes signed(ning) for £24m.

Telegraph, Times, BBC and others saying City are also going to get reported to FA for tapping up.

Gonna be interesting for the Everton game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article6806540.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 806540.ece</a>

Looks like we could be moving for others as well.. Gollum has admitted defeat then.

Dubai Blue said:
Had a beer with Chris Waddle, Nigel Spackman and Rob McCaffrey here in Dubai after today's game. They said it's a done deal.

Why they would know that, I'm not sure, but I guess they might have some tenuous contacts at City. Or they might just have been reading today's papers and trying to get my hopes up, as they know I have money on this deal happening. McCaffrey told me in May that Hughes was a gonner, so he's not the most reliable of sources.
Wouldn't Spackman know Hughes, Hitchcock and Nedzwiecki?

fbloke said:

Telegraph, Times, BBC and others saying City are also going to get reported to FA for tapping up.

'Everton are likely to report City for an illegal approach'

I'll believe it when I see it. Have to think it's nothing more than Moyes' parting shot at Hughes and City.

bizzbo said:
fbloke said:

'Everton are likely to report City for an illegal approach'

I'll believe it when I see it. Have to think it's nothing more than Moyes' parting shot at Hughes and City.
We will look forward to the FA hearing.

DontLookBackInAnger said:

I honestly think Moyes is so deluded by his own opinion of his grandeur that he believes that we must of tapped Joleon up for him to want to leave Everton.

svennis pennis said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:

I honestly think Moyes is so deluded by his own opinion of his grandeur that he believes that we must of tapped Joleon up for him to want to leave Everton.
If he honestly believes we've done anything so wrong, hes more deluded than I ever thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.